This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens: 10 New Ranks Added

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

no-no.gif
I'm confused.  How can they add more ranks but not more gardens? What or how do I have to do complete the new ranks?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on October 10, 2017, 10:17:31 AM
no-no.gif
I'm confused.  How can they add more ranks but not more gardens? What or how do I have to do complete the new ranks?

I'm glad we have people with brains here, because that never crossed my mind. Thanks, gigirific!

Stinkerbell

Do we need to earn more stars on the existing garden, is that it???

Stinkerbell

gigi

I've been replaying all my gardens to get at least 2 stars per game or more if I'm lucky.  I finished english, japanese, hawaiian, fairy and I'm working on #2 in Greece and just got a pop up that I've reached Rank 61

Stinkerbell

I've been playing for at least 2 stars for months. I'm not sure if it is giving credit for past stars earned or if you have to start over. I just went to rank 61 too, and I have at least 2 stars in MANY gardens.

swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

gigi

at least I have all my happiness stars and a lot of seeds, can't buy any more stuff because there is no room in my gardens to put anything lol

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 10, 2017, 10:34:28 AM
I'm glad we have people with brains here, because that never crossed my mind. Thanks, gigirific!

OH ....... and you did make me smile  embrace.gif

Squid

I have 2+ stars on ALL levels of ALL gardens.  I am rank 60.  I played one easy level this morning, half expecting my rank to go up because I have a good amount of stars.  It didn't go up.  I think that getting to rank 70 will have to wait for future gardens to show up or you'll have to improve the stars of existing gardens.  I refuse to try any more on existing gardens.  I think I'm getting rooked.

mycatownsme

I think you may be right on this. I'm thinking that this game will be around for a while and will just wait for more and more gardens to be added to get more stars. I do have at least 2 stars on all too.
And in a way that would be good because I don't like going back to play again to increase those stars anymore. Once I get the badge at one star, I think I will be done. Gotta wait
to see how things go. I have read that the seed levels are less when some go back into play the game then they were the day before. So, that's not good.
I try to sow seeds when I can so then I'm set to go when the new garden comes out. Now, I don't know what to do.
I have not been writing down my seed count each time I leave but I may start doing this from now on just to see what is going on there. Always something.
magnifier.gif Keeping my eye on this for now.

S1lent

Greetings,

Well that only cost me a couple of thousand Gems...OK...maybe 300.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview