Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens and Mahjong Escape Issues

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 25, 2017, 01:06:24 PM
You don't really want to know what I think of this compensation and of Pogo, do you??

sad.gif

Have you tried contacting Pogo about your missing stars issue?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I tried over the first couple of days when the problem with the game occurred.  They told me that they were unable to do anything about my complaint as the powers that be were still considering what to do about the problem and about compensation for those affected.  I thought that was a reasonable response (temporarily).  Now that they have come up with a compensation, such as it is, I will contact them again but I have to wait a couple of days.  I'm too mad.

Mayhem

Did you contact them yet? I'm curious what their response will be.

Squid

I tried today and was waiting for the LONGEST time on Live Chat.  I disconnected and tried again, this time with a phone call.  They said they would call in 1 hour, 54 minutes.  No call came.  I started getting angry again.  I will continue trying but I'm done for today.  I'll post when I get through.

Squid

I tried contacting Pogo again today, even though it's a Sunday, and was met with great disappointment.  They sent me to troubleshooting pages, etc, which are entirely useless in this situation.  I'm trying one last time tomorrow with a phone call. 

Mayhem

Wow .. they are giving you the run around and hoping you'll give up  sad.gif

Squid

I just tried again and they won't let me go any further without signing in.  Of course, I am trying to sign in but the login page comes up blank.  I tried from several different directions and get the same results.  My frustration is growing....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on November 06, 2017, 06:48:09 AM
I just tried again and they won't let me go any further without signing in.  Of course, I am trying to sign in but the login page comes up blank.  I tried from several different directions and get the same results.  My frustration is growing....

Try a different browser That happened to me a few months ago, and changing browsers did the trick. It was shortly after that there was an adope (spelling intentional) update. Once the update was installed, I was able to access via chrome again. Or firefox. Whichever it was that wasn't working.

Squid

I tried IE and chrome.  I'll try FF.  Thanks, Stinky

ETA:  Thanks, Stinkeroo, FF seems to be working.  I'm waiting for a phone call now.  xoxox  embrace.gif

Squid

Mayhem

Squid

I was contacted by one of the moderators who saw my forum post and she wanted to look into it.  I sent her the ticket number and the name of the person I dealt with.  I haven't heard back.  This morning, I went into the forum to see if there were any responses and now my entire post/thread has been deleted.  I'm done.