PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 08:03:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Levels & Badges for Cookie Connect

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Cookie Connect now has 40 new levels and 6 new badges. The game now has a total of 220 levels

You can earn 2 new level badges, 2 new gate badges and 2 new star badges.

http://www.pogo.com/games/cookieconnect_h5
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

HOLY MOLY!  They are working overtime on giving this game new levels!   tyvm

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
It is sad how much "BabySitting" we need to do with the POGO games...Cookie Connect and Poppit Party.  New computer, new modem/router, lighting fast connection...and all I get is "UNABLE TO SAVE".

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 24, 2017, 06:41:36 PM
Greetings all you PogoCheats,
It is sad how much "BabySitting" we need to do with the POGO games...Cookie Connect and Poppit Party.  New computer, new modem/router, lighting fast connection...and all I get is "UNABLE TO SAVE".

S1lent

I kept getting the same error message, whether playing by hand or auto. I finally just gave up.

Squid

I'm really losing motivation to do anything with Pogo now.  I have begun the weekly challenges but a good deal of the problems lately have me not desiring interaction with Pogo.  It's a sad time for Pogo and for me.  I can't help it.  When I think of the countless hours I spent working on stars in Sol Gar, I could weep at the loss of them.  Yeah, I'm a big baby, I guess.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview