PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 05:39:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Maybe I'm just ungrateful

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

As promised, Pogo is awarding Solitaire Garden players 5000 seeds as compensation

"Due to the downtime last week for Solitaire Gardens, we have granted ALL players 5,000 Seeds. Please reload the game TWICE and you will find the seeds in your Solitaire Gardens account. Thanks for your patience and happy Badge Scarathon!

Pogo_Llama"

this is a prank, right?

Squid

Yeah, disappointing is putting it lightly.  I think it's pathetic and I will handle it all on... Monday, when I'm cooled down and reasonable.

gigi

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and don't forget to mention the stinkin seeds don't show up no matter how many times I read load.  Keep you seeds, I can get 5000 seeds by playing by hand for 1/2 hour.............................. oh.................. maybe they were talking about giving seeds for each day of down time.............. nah.................. still wouldn't be enough.

gigi

oh, and another thought.................... why seeds?  why not gems?  Now that would have been nice................ and what are they missing out on? a bunch of virtual stuff? OK, I think I'm done

Squid

You rant all you want, Gigi!  I worked dang hard on Sol Gar for all those many months - I WANT JUSTICE!  LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview