PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:26:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Scarathon Completion Badge Awarded

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Badge Scarathon Completion Badge has been awarded. I know this was mentioned in a previous thread, but posting it here for anyone who missed it.

QuoteHello Badge Scarathon participants,

Congratulations to all who competed in the the October 2017 Badge Scarathon! The completion Badge for this event has now begun the process of being awarded. To qualify for this Badge, you must have completed all 10 gifted Badges before October 31, 2017 at 11:59PM PDT.

The awarded Badge for this event is called the Trophy of Doom Badge, which is pictured below.

QuoteYou will find this Badge under the "Badges" tab on your Pogo profile page and in your Special Edition Badge Album. If you have not yet received the Badge, and you did earn it, please understand the awarding system may take up to three days to finish the awarding process. Thank you for your patience.

Once again, congratulations and thank you to all who participated!

The Halloween Daily Challenge Event Badge has NOT yet been awarded. We will keep you posted when that process begins.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

They are getting very creative lately with the badges.  I really like what they're putting out.  Got mine!