PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 12:45:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2017 Thanksgiving Site-Wide Challenge

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on November 16, 2017, 04:25:16 PM
  Did we ever get a clear answer on this?  I've looked and haven't seen anything that explained it any further.

You must complete 3 out of the 5 + meet the site-wide challenge goal to earn the badge.

QuoteAs an individual player, you must complete at least three of the Challenges to be eligible for the prize. You can play all five, just three, or even the same one again and again. Repeat them as often as you want to help contribute to the goal.

The Prize: A brand-new animated Badge and 50,000 tokens.

The Deadline: The goal must be met before 11:59 PM PDT on Monday, November 20. Prizes will be awarded shortly after. It may take a day or two for you to get your animated Badge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Oh!  Easier than I expected.  I've got all five.  I think their wording on the original description was a bit weird.  Thanks for the clarification, Mayhem.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Pogo has extended the Thanksgiving Site-Wide Challenge.

----

Due to the technical issues on Pogo yesterday, the Thanksgiving Site-Wide Challenge has been extended for ONE extra day!

The new goal deadline is 11:59 PM PDT on Tuesday, November 21st.

catfancie

Quote from: Mayhem on November 17, 2017, 09:26:45 AM
Pogo has extended the Thanksgiving Site-Wide Challenge.

----
Due to the technical issues on Pogo yesterday, the Thanksgiving Site-Wide Challenge has been extended for ONE extra day!

The new goal deadline is 11:59 PM PDT on Tuesday, November 21st.

mycatownsme

Mayhem

It looks like we're in good shape .. currently at 44% with 3 days 22 hours left.

Squid

I hope the players keep playing after getting the badges.  I've finished badges on two accounts and continue to play on one.

gigi

Half way through trizzle on the M&M then I can go back and play more on the state wide, takes me longer since I have very few autos, ran out of the trials and have to do by hand lol

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on November 18, 2017, 03:27:34 AM
I hope the players keep playing after getting the badges.  I've finished badges on two accounts and continue to play on one.

We jumped another 5% since my last post, so we're not slowing down yet. We should be in good shape, especially now the weekend is here.

Mayhem

catfancie

Anyone else having problems with the PB - Poppit Party auto?  I tried 4 different browsers and it just sits there. 

Squid

I haven't used it in days.  Did they change something in the game and now the auto needs updating?

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview