PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:22:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Aces Up HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Thank you for the reply. I used PB auto and it works great for me.
And it makes things a little easier to deal with when I keep getting a non-winning hand over and over.

S1lent

Greetings and some good news,
Not sure what Popo did to this HTML5 game...but my auto has been running great for the last 13 hours.  It said 99 games but not sure if the time and numbers are correct on PB's Aces Up Buddy.

BTW ....I'm using FireFox.

S1lent
Now up to 133 games and 18 hours...I'll run CCleaner before bedtime and after a few wines. Play Buddy did a nice job with this auto a TEN!!!

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
Here is a little note on FireFox...This is why I don't activate Flash.

S1lent

Mayhem

FireFox is blocking the chat room from opening up. That shouldn't really slow anything down though.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings and an early Happy New Year to all you PogoCheats,
Well here is a badge that I've only seen one other person achieve. (He beat me by 4 days).  Lots of work!  Good news...it didn't  cost any Gems.

Whew...only gonna do this on one account.

S1lent

mycatownsme

Congrats on your new badge. It does take some time to get them done.  cheerleading.gif tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

raine56

Way to go Silentscream.  I have been going pretty much non stop on this game and have made it to Rank 32.  What a slog lol.  I really like the game though.  PB auto doing an awesome job.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Finally ranked out to 40 today.  So glad this slug of a ranker is done.

raine56

Well done Squid.  I have ranked out too.  On to the next game lol.  I am working on Cookie Connection.

Squid

WTG, Raine.  Done in time for the first of the month which brings an onslaught of other games requiring attention.  I thought I was done with Jewel Academy and now they've added a bunch of stuff.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on January 30, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
Finally ranked out to 40 today.  So glad this slug of a ranker is done.

Congrats!  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview