PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 02:42:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Poppit Bingo Badge Marathon starts this Monday, November 27th.

Pogo_Spike will be gifting all Club Pogo members 5 free Mix-n-Match badges. If you complete all 5 badge challenges before the deadline, you'll also win a bonus animated badge. The bonus animated badge will be awarded shortly after the marathon ends, and will appear in your special edition badges album.

Tip: You should load Poppit Bingo everyday to stock up on tickets, but try to save them until the marathon begins.

http://www.pogo.com/games/poppitbingo#game
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

I try to make it a daily habit to load up on the daily rewards in chuzzels, poppit sprint and bingo

Mayhem

mycatownsme

So glad they are waiting until Monday to do this. Thanks for info.

Squid

Quote from: gigi on November 22, 2017, 09:08:09 PM
I try to make it a daily habit to load up on the daily rewards in chuzzels, poppit sprint and bingo
Smart!  I don't know how people who don't do this actually get through some of the challenges in the bucket games.

Mayhem

The Poppit Bingo Badge Marathon has started! Pogo_Spike has gifted all Club Pogo members 5 free badge challenges.

If you complete all 5 challenges before December 3rd at 11:59pm PST, you'll earn a bonus animated badge marathon badge.

The bonus badge will be awarded within a week or two of the deadline.

http://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do

Squid

Squid

gigi

Squid

catfancie

Received an early Hanukkah gift from my son, a new computer  The PB auto works great on a computer that is not using WindowsXP. 
Quite an easy group of challenges.  Took less then 3 hours to complete all five challenges.

gigi

any one tell me what the best settings in program option for PB?

gigi

............... and PB will click #'s that aren't called and bingos that aren't called but it won't click on the Vision balls....................  Guess I'll do it by hand

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on November 27, 2017, 12:19:37 PM
............... and PB will click #'s that aren't called and bingos that aren't called but it won't click on the Vision balls....................  Guess I'll do it by hand

The buddy shouldn't be doing that.

Check on the bottom-right corner of your browser window - does it show anything else than "100%" buy the tiny magnifying glass? If so, switch it to 100% and try running the cheat again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview