PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:25:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

canasta auto help please

Started by bowler_man2005,

Previous topic - Next topic

bowler_man2005

i can tell you what i know bout my computer i got a windows 98 using IE i using a 1024 X 768 w/e it called (not very computer literate) and i cant get the friggen thing to do anything i looked at all the technical help section do what it says and it does not change a single thing and i am very confused i have asked for some help a few times and not even a single person has noticed me they just like ignore it so i making a topic maybe i can get some attention on this but if you would like me to acquire more info about my computer tell me what you need to know i will look it up but you might also need to tell me how to find out lol i don't know a single path around computer except the internet :P so if you can help me i would really appreciate it

bigbear78

I can't help ya, but which Canasta Auto are you using???

( I have the 3-Getter)

bowler_man2005

i tried all 3 of them in both 2 player rooms and 4 players rooms nothing at all

eminem

hay bowler i am using the 3 getter and i have everything you said in your previous post.  what color r u using???  32 or 24 bit???  i got 24 bit.  so if you are not using that, try it.  also when you start up the helper 2 things should happen....1.  your game window is moved from center of your screen to the lower left hand side.  2.  you get this window that asks what version of windows u r using.  windows xp, 98, or netscape is the other i think.  if you get those and it still isn't working i have had it where if my mouse is in the playing area, then it does not want to do anything.  so next time when you start your game (in a 2 player, not 4 player room) after you click on the version of windows u r using, then make sure your mouse is out of game window.  i hope this info helps ya!!  Tc!! >:D O0

bowler_man2005

ok thanks i try that when i get home i am on a public computer right now so when i get home i will be sure to try that thanks so much

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview