PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 04:31:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Helps Canasta auto

Started by bowler_man2005,

Previous topic - Next topic

bowler_man2005

anyone having any problems with the new badgehelp canasta auto?? it plays but it will come to a point wanting to meld but cant break the opening meld and it dont relize that so it just sits there or also it wont start a new game by it self and the only way to fix eathier of these things and the way i did it was having to compeltely exit the program and do what it should of done and turn it back on... anyone else having these probs?

Homer

They are still working some bugs out bowlerman. I'm sure they would appreciate this info. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bowler_man2005

BadgeHelpOscar

updates will be coming frequently until it gets up to SneakyTiki standards...
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

There's the man. ;) Sounds like updates are coming so let's see how the updates work. :)

bowler_man2005

is pogopal is badgehelp programmer?

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bowler_man2005

thats cool and i dont have to send it it i see that pogopal saw it :) wooohooo lol

Dream Faerie

Quote from: bowler_man2005 on September 03, 2004, 07:05:31 PM
anyone having any problems with the new badgehelp canasta auto?? it plays but it will come to a point wanting to meld but cant break the opening meld and it dont relize that so it just sits there or also it wont start a new game by it self and the only way to fix eathier of these things and the way i did it was having to compeltely exit the program and do what it should of done and turn it back on... anyone else having these probs?

I get the same thing :(

Does my shareware run out if I just let it sit on my computer til these bugs are fixed?

Homer

The shareware only counts down as long as you have it open and in use. You may want to save some shareware to test the updates that are expected soon. ;)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on September 03, 2004, 10:13:00 PM
The shareware only counts down as long as you have it open and in use. You may want to save some shareware to test the updates that are expected soon. ;)

I thought so, I was just making sure.. I still have 90% left  O0

Thanks!

bowler_man2005

is it just my computer or something with even the new update when it has 3 or more card to meld but cant break the opening meld pts, then it tries to discard with the melding cards still clicked if anyone gets what i am saying lol hard to explain but when it can break the opening meld it wont put the clicked cards back down before discard
it just tries to discard and it wont do anything else...

golden10

I   cant get canasta  auto to work it just sits there   I tried letting the game start before I started the program  ;; but still want work   what can I do??

gettysrevenge

I also am having some buggy things such as melds that aren't played however, I am sitting here so I just play it myself and stop the shareware.  Howevver, in answer to your question  you have to click on the right buttons depending on your computer  such windows XP  etc...  Most important though is to have the game up and running before you click onto anything. I play the stupid bots cause they make me happy and just sit there and play and dont say anything.  LOL  I start the playin and then click start for the auto or the three getter and I cannot use the helper for it because it takes control of my mouse and starts doing things on its own which normally gets the game stopped and next thing i know I am back in lobby.  LOL  Got a good kicking and didn't even have the opportunity to enjoy it. HAHAHA  Hope this helps ANd keep on with whatever auto you happen to fancy cause when you work on something you dont like its never as good as the one you would have enjoyed doing.  Now somebody get me more meds quick  LOL  Getty :-*

Slayer32

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview