Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

Quote from: justahumping on September 08, 2006, 02:46:25 AM
I think that GM is going to stop its sponsorship in a lot of different programs just trying to save some money to fix all the cars and trucks that will not make it 5 years or 100,000 miles  :)))

:))  sad part about that is your prolly right

CindyLouWho

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 07, 2006, 08:14:33 PM
The only season of Survivor I watched was the one where the sucky guy from Ohio won it. I started watching older seasons when they'd have marathons on OLN or some such station, and almost got hooked. I'm finally starting to see the commercials for this season though, and it's looking like it's gonna be a good one - gonna have to watch it.

they still having them on that channel..(its wed or thurs nights) I've seen the ones I missed but still watch when theres nothing else on   ;::

Torn2pieces

QuoteWooo hoooo!!  Tonights the big night at   7 Central   

Yeah!!! Too bad I can't watch it. I'll have to tivo it. Have to do something very important... ~sigh~

jade2002

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on September 14, 2006, 11:30:47 AM
QuoteWooo hoooo!!  Tonights the big night at   7 Central   

Yeah!!! Too bad I can't watch it. I'll have to tivo it. Have to do something very important... ~sigh~

What could be more important than watching the first show of the new season?  :)))

CindyLouWho

momoftwo

Torn2pieces

QuoteWhat could be more important than watching the first show of the new season? 

Well see, I have to go talk to my priest so I can get ready to have my son Baptized in NY and we have to get permission. Long process but it is important to me that is.

I'll watch it when I get home.  That's what great about tivo!!!!

nightperson

PunkInDrublic

I'm liking this season so far. My favorite is the old Asian guy. I didn't know they'd be doing the exile thing again  O0

Homer

I like Cowboy also. What's up with Rollergirl?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

yea it was pretty good.  if i could swim & didn't have a real bad snake phobia, i'd love to do that show.   :))  but if i was on an island & seen a big snake, bet i'd learn to swim real quick cause i'd run in the ocean & start stroking home  :ooo

Tara

It was pretty good tonight.  If I got sent to Exile Island by myself I would cry.  :'((

Homer

Quote from: Tara on September 14, 2006, 08:03:07 PM
It was pretty good tonight.  If I got sent to Exile Island by myself I would cry.  :'((

Do they have cable? :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on September 14, 2006, 08:13:36 PM

They probably don't even have A cable to hang myself with.  ++

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 14, 2006, 08:50:52 PM
Quote from: Homer on September 14, 2006, 08:13:36 PM

They probably don't even have A cable to hang myself with.  ++

lol Exile Island looks pretty barren and open... gonna be a nightmare to be there during bad weather  :(

badgehog

Some of us would have serious pogo withdrawls on exile island :( I know I would :-\

crazy_

Quote from: badgehog on September 15, 2006, 05:22:57 AM
Some of us would have serious pogo withdrawls on exile island :( I know I would :-\

lmao I have serious pogo withdrawls at work  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview