This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

I am soooo happy Captain America did not win immunity.   

At least Cirie was able to catch a fish   :;"   something that he was never able to do.  :))

tigereyes

I hate it when they do that to be continued...

We'll have to see what happens Sunday night on the finale. I hope Cirie will be safe.

Tara

Ok I ended up watching the last 30 minutes and that sucks. I hope Danielle goes.. So its on again this Sunday and then thats it?

ClingFree

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 11, 2006, 05:56:38 PM
I hate it when they do that to be continued...

We'll have to see what happens Sunday night on the finale. I hope Cirie will be safe.

The previews for next week showed Aras, Terry and Danielle. Im not sure if theyre trying to trick us tho!

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2006, 05:58:45 PM
Ok I ended up watching the last 30 minutes and that sucks. I hope Danielle goes.. So its on again this Sunday and then thats it?

Yes, Sunday night is the final

tponka

I think Terry's behavior has been based on truly having to "survive" by not necessarily outwitting, but definitely outPLAYING and outLASTING the opposition.  He's had the idol all along, and could have used it to save others, but stuck to playing harder than anyone else.  He's obviously under more pressure than anyone else, and ArASS has made things much more difficult for him.  As for Cirie, she's one of those "under the radar" types for whom I have no respect.  She seems like a nice lady (sometimes) and has kids to support and all that, but I think she deserves the million least of the 4 left.  This is the last time the immunity idol can be used (I think), so either Aras or Cirie is going home, no matter who wins immunity.  Hopefully Aras does not win immunity and gets kicked to the curb tonight!  It is doubtful that Cirie can win the final 3 immunity (based on previous final 3 challenges), so it will be a battle between Terry and Danielle, in my opinion.  But we'll see!!!

tponka

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*  **DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ**

I Tivoed Survivor, as usual, and started watching it a few minutes late, so I could skip through the commercials.  At the end, they showed scenes from next week, including a shot of the fire challenge between Danielle and Cirie.  In the last frame before going to the torch, Cirie's fire is shown to be huge.. way above the string they are trying to burn, while Danielle's is only half as high.  Unless they were trying to trick us, it looks like Danielle will be out.  :((

tponka

Oh and another thing.. in weeks past, it was implied that the immunity idol could be used to "save" someone, but this week the opposite was emphasized.  What's the deal with that?

ClingFree

Quote from: tponka on May 11, 2006, 06:13:48 PM
Oh and another thing.. in weeks past, it was implied that the immunity idol could be used to "save" someone, but this week the opposite was emphasized.  What's the deal with that?

I got the impression it can be used to "save" someone, but Terry didnt want to give it to Danielle to save her.

Tara

I don't think Terry had it...what do you guys think?

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2006, 06:17:52 PM

He showed it a couple of times.

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on May 11, 2006, 06:18:35 PM

That doll looking thing?  That was like in a backpack?  It had long colored hair or something like that?
Didn't he say he didn't know if that was it for sure or not?

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2006, 06:23:37 PM

That doll looking thing?  That was like in a backpack?  It had long colored hair or something like that?

I thought he said he wasnt sure if he had it or not .. just before they all voted .. trying to save his butt.

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on May 11, 2006, 06:24:53 PM

I thought he said he wasnt sure if he had it or not .. just before they all voted .. trying to save his butt.

One night when he pulled it out of that bag , I thought he said he wasn't for sure if that was the immunity idol.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2006, 06:26:27 PM

One night when he pulled it out of that bag , I thought he said he wasn't for sure if that was the immunity idol.

I could be wrong ... it has happened before. Once  ;)

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on May 11, 2006, 06:27:25 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2006, 06:26:27 PM

I could be wrong thats why I'm asking. I've never watched this show till this season either. And I did miss some of the first few of them. It's all new to me.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2006, 06:28:20 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 11, 2006, 06:27:25 PM

I could be wrong thats why I'm asking. I've never watched this show till this season either. And I did miss some of the first few of them. It's all new to me.

I think he may not have known, but by him making everyone think he had it ... he played smart. Of course, I think winning 5 immunity challenges in a row didn't hurt - Sunday is going to be interesting. I absolutely freakin LOVE watching the jury grill the final 2.

Libra

He found the idol under a rock under some trees according the hints given to him while at exile island.  It's the idol.  I don't think the producers are going to bury random things out there.  Besides, they would have milked the "is it the immunity idol or isn't it" angle to death.

And I tivo'd the previews for next weeks show and watched it in slo-mo and it clearly shows Cirie's fire being hire than Danielles.  Of course, that doesn't mean anything. 

shoes

Cirie has done nothing!!  I hope that the Jury knows that.  So she caught one fish in 40 days--so what!!  She is on anyones coat tails through the whole game.  Danielle is not much better-and if you watch Courtney's face she is not ever going to vote for Danielle as Danielle "flipped-flopped" on her!!  Aras was doing well until last night when he ran is mouth about Terry and to Terry.  Terry has been the strongest player there, wether I like him or not.  It is nice to hope for the "underdog" but that is not what the game is about.  This season has been a little boring I will say that--Shane was the only one to lighten things up a bit and I do miss him!!!  Terry has truely "outplayed" them all.  Cirie has "outwitted" them all.
Danielle and Aras have "outlasted" the rest.  No one has done it all this season!!
I think because of that Terry is the one that the Jury should vote for.  JMO

Tara

It's finale night.... :o

Well there goes Cirie.. Sorry Lib and Clingy  :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview