This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

And the show intensifies as I start to bite my nails.....

Tara

>:(  This show sucks...I'm not watching it ever again...I quit...I'm done  >:(

slidecage2222

person made a BIG MISTAKE  picking who went with them to the final  2

Nymphy

SHE PICKED ARES  :'( I like Terry, I really do. He deserves to win. Not Ares, listen to him basically bully her into voting for him, Thats not a man.

Tara

Quote from: Nymphy on May 14, 2006, 06:25:59 PM
SHE PICKED ARES  :'( I like Terry, I really do. He deserves to win. Not Ares, listen to him basically bully her into voting for him, Thats not a man.

I don't like either one of them, so I don't care who wins, but I am still watching it. It's the first  season I watched and will be the last  >:( >:(

crazy_

I think she made a mistake too.. should have taken Terry ...  I am a survivor aholic lmao seen em all

Nymphy

Lol Tara is Mad. I only have really watched this season. I wish Terry got it. Now if Ares wins, she is going to kick herself in the ass and it will look good on her. Wonder how many viewers got up and swear they are not going to watch the final episode.

Tara

I would hate to know that I " HAD" to vote for either one of them.  I think a few of them in the jury feel the same way.

tponka

Danielle the ditz chose ArASS.. unbelievable.  Terry should have won it, hands down.  This ending is almost as bad as Kathy coming in 3rd when Vecepia won.  ugh  :x  Miss Ditz wrote it all out on paper.. how could she even *think* she could win against either of them?  ugh ugh ugh ARASS  :x

crazy_

Ethan_Hawley

Very disappointing finale....   :P :-X

Tara

survivorjeff

September 14th is the big day for Survivor Cook Islands.  Can't wait. I'm going through survivor withdraw.

bams68

Sounds kewlio!!! Can't wait myself, always enjoy'd watching the show - eventhou it can be upsetting at times. Still great entertainment while my sweetie ain't around.  :( Good pogo and surivor - sounds great to me, perfect would be no pogo an no tv, n just my sweetie  ;::

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Monkey

Quote from: survivorjeff on August 20, 2006, 01:59:51 AM
September 14th is the big day for Survivor Cook Islands.  Can't wait. I'm going through survivor withdraw.

The 14th?  ::)

RoadRUNNER

Jeff,

Where did you find that? I tried finding it & couldn't..

damian666

Quote from: RoadRUNNER on August 20, 2006, 02:16:18 PM

Jeff,

Where did you find that? I tried finding it & couldn't..

Tara told him  :))

RoadRUNNER

Tara

Quote from: Tara on May 14, 2006, 06:13:56 PM
   >:(  This show sucks...I'm not watching it ever again...I quit...I'm done  >:(

:o  Did I really say this?  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview