PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:37:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ultimate Slots auto

Started by sean007,

Previous topic - Next topic

sean007

I was thinking of make a auto, which can play 4 of pogo's slot machines, the ones at gamedesire, and ION Thuder's .. does this sound interesting to anyone. The autos would be free though  8)

SoaringUSAEagle

If you can make it, make it.  I am sure some will use them.

BadgeHelpOscar

I was thinking of making a free auto that would play every single online game there is. Would anyone like it? It would be free...

Can someone please post that I am the greatest and constantly beg me and give me lots of attention??

Oh yeah, it's going to be free. Did I mention that?

And it will spit out PS2 cheats also. Am I the coolest or what?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

Quote from: PogoPal on October 11, 2004, 01:45:01 PM
I was thinking of making a free auto that would play every single online game there is. Would anyone like it? It would be free...

Can someone please post that I am the greatest and constantly beg me and give me lots of attention??

No way man. It's gotta be an ATM machine also. :P ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

EnglishLion

EnglishLion

Quote from: PogoPal on October 11, 2004, 01:45:01 PM

What are this weeks lottery numbers??  lol

Thisnamenottaken

wow if you were a girl I would be looking for claw marks on that post..... very catty.... :-\

BadgeHelpOscar

If I make it an online ATM, I would have to charge $1.50 service fee....sorry Homer.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Cheater_KeVin

Ill............. be looking forward to dat.............................................

beggin...........  ;)

Topher

BadgeHelpOscar

Good, my real first name is gullible.

But you can call me Gully

braveone

Well SeAnx..Seems like pogopal just challenged you to make that auto lol..Up to you now ..Gl lol

sean007

this doesn't look hard to make... I finished with vaults of atlantic and ali baba slots, I need to do showbiz1 and 2, scifi, and then go to gamedesire do theres.. then finally ION thunder, doesn't look hard to make. the auto will only work on club pogo names, and wont work for AOL.... oh and this is a macro.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview