This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

21 Monster, Token Monster Question

Started by Bakerman,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakerman

I have a quick question about that program, does it make more tokens than turbo 21 or stoppit? I have been running turbo 21 and stoppit on my other slower junky pc when I am using the fast one. I have let both of them run for a few hours at a time daily. Wanted to know how others do with the token monster and the overall average to which one would produce the most tokens on my second pogo account. Thanks......

DEBKARLAR

yes more tokens
but pogo's turbo 21 has a problem of rolling back if you get more then 400 tokens
it's not the auto problem  it's pogo

badcrazygirl

Wheeler

I have it running on my HP 350 and I do not think you can get that much slower, if so I will put it on an old Packard bell that I am thinking about using as a boat .............. well back to your question, I see someone else told you about the making more than 400 tokens, I set mine on 13 and 75 and let it run, it gets around 10,000 per hour or more. why go for 300 or more tokens when you are only going to get about 100 to 300 of them anyways? I did have some fun in a 40'S single room when I had to inform everyone that I was getting ripped by POGO and not getting all my tokens. You would not believe how may people I found in that room was using this program. they started complaining about not getting their 500+ tokens. talking about people cheating!... The nerve of them!......... heehaw hahaha roflmao ........................... Have fun   >:D    Wheeler

RocknRollGirl

Can someone Please tell me how to open and use Token Monster.  I need directions to get it to work for me, so PLEASE anyone tell me step by step on how to make it work.  Thanks

DEBKARLAR

RocknRollGirl

I did download the wincap with it, but I still do not know how to set it up.  I guess I am not smart when it comes to setting things up on the computer.  I am smart in other area's but not when it comes to unzip and figure out how to load the 21 monster.  I need step by step instructions or I am out of luck.....LOL.   ::) :'( O0 :'( ::)

DEBKARLAR

after you unzip it 21monster.exe will be in whatever folder you unzipped it to.... start game screen first then click on the 21monster.exe it should move out of the way and start searching for optimal solution
<first # is the 21's you want it to find before tring to solve>
<---if not found it will hit new game till it finds # you chose----->
<second # is time between clicks in Milliseconds>
<---1000 = 1 second---->

RocknRollGirl

Thank You Token, that is what I needed.  Thanks alot.   O0 O0 O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview