PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 03:51:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire beta released...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

somethingspecail

TYTYTYTYTYTYTTYTYTYTYTY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

oletimer2000

HELP!!! i keep gettong a iexpore error and i freeze up and have to restart comp.

fancyfreefeet

I get the error also.  Why do you guys put these autos out and they dont work right.  This one is really bad. 

Mayhem

Give the programmers a break guys .. Its beta for a reason.

I for one have no problems with the auto. Be patient and they will fix the problems.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

BadgeHelpOscar

Instead of saying "Waaah!"

How about, computer specs so we can get it right?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Dream Faerie

PLEASE people. The programmerswrk VERY hard at this. They are also in a catch 22. Many members are begging for the auto, then ut comes out (in BETA) & the members complain... Report your problems & I am sure they will see to it that it gets fixed  O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Yeah, what she said...

Do you want to see what we are working on or not? No, ok, go back to doing it yourself.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on January 04, 2005, 12:14:53 AM
Yeah, what she said...

Do you want to see what we are working on or not? No, ok, go back to doing it yourself.

Oscar, I wuv ya! You work so hard... Just remember there are mor pros than cons. (not counting the ex cons LMAO)

shelly2134

I am testing it out and seems to work fine for myself , I do see the error but it continues to play only on easy level. So far wonderful Thanks for letting it out appreciate this beta

shelly2134

Teehehe it played about 10 games for me well and said my my time has expired not sure if this is a error? just FYI incase I did something wrong but otherwise works ok for me

aussiebabe1968

someonecoolio

I hope this helps

My system:
Dell
P4 (400FSB) 1.6GHz
256MB RAM
20GB HDD
10/100 cat 5e network through cable modem (brighthouse networks)
Windows XP Pro

tried it on Netscape 7.2 (using Sun Java) and Mozilla FireFox browser (uses same Java plug-in) and it lagged the machine hard.  I tried these first because of the complaints of IE.

Switched to IE6.0 and it worked fine at first (except only letting me play on easy - that's already been mentioned)

After 4 or 5 minutes, it started to try to place a fresh '7' on another 7 it just took from that pile (as if it didn't think it was successful on the first attempt).  Lagged a little, then hit 'new game.'

All in all, I like this prog.  Thank you.

P.S. - this is my first post, but I've been reading for a couple months.  Thanks for your work guys.

Scarlett

Got it! Registered it!  Yes, it's got  some issues, but hey it's new.  Can't wait for the updates:)  Great work! 
Any advice what settings work best on the beta version?   Click Speed and look ahead?  Thanks again.

Mayhem

I use click speed of 9 and the rest as default
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SimplyDaBest

This works fine for me too.Even tho it says errors it still carries on and finishes the games.Oscar is it only for playing on easy?

All you people that are ready to knock the auto give it a chance no one said its perfect yet it is only beta after all.

Topher

Thank you so much for your hard work on the spider auto.  It works wonderfully.  You saved the life of another keyboard.

somethingspecail

i love it i can't wait     till the full version comes out so i can play on the harder levels

keep up the good work guys/gals

oletimer2000

i am not complaining , i know they work very hard to make these autos, i thought someone would suggest something , for me to do, i am  computer ilt. if you can tell me in steps i can do it....i am a old bag not as smart as my grand kids on these things ;D :)

yoyo

Quote from: oletimer2000 on January 04, 2005, 06:46:17 AM
i am not complaining , i know they work very hard to make these autos, i thought someone would suggest something , for me to do, i am  computer ilt. if you can tell me in steps i can do it....i am a old bag not as smart as my grand kids on these things ;D :)

what do u need help with ?? ;)