PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:51:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire beta released...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

I cannot help you. BadgeHelp no longer does support for Win 98 OR Win ME

I dropped 98 support 3 years ago and dropped ME support 2 years ago.

Clue: Get rid of your 7 year old operating system. ALOT has changed since the new millenium.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bubbysgran

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

IndianLover

Tks mayhem I will be looking forward to the hard since it gives you faster progress, for all you programmers and administration keep up the good work!!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

The engine is designed to win every game and it does that for us (although I hear reports that it doesn't for some people)

We just need to transfer the reading of the cards part for medium and hard level. That's it (it will take awhile)
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Dumputernut

Just tried the beta 1.3 version and it works grt... played 5 games and it only hung up once... otherwise it is a grt auto!  Ty Ty Ty so much! O0

fuzzyferrets

mines messing up now but it sometimes works

GlitchLover

Yesss Im so glad its out. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

ste080180

hi there does any one know if the glich progames still works and iff so could some send me it ty  ;D

bobby

the glitch was fixed back in august, and alllllllllot of people got banned and suspened for using it
luckily i survived ;D

bonerave

I have spiderfighter2 and it doesnt work... is there anything new or is it just tough luck ?

BadgeHelpOscar

boozer2000

Hi Oscar can we e-mail to replacecode for Rainy Day's Spider upgrade are is ther some where else we can send for new codes.

Boozer

boozer2000

Oscar I tried to update my Rainy Day Spider and all I get is being blocked form updaitng on all my games so I been buying them over just so I can play the games....I not tryin to be mean but when is the block gonna go off of getting my games updated...the only time I can get a game is keep buying them over again..well Merry Christmas to you.

Boozer

BoredNItaly

hmm boozer if you have purchased the auto from BADGEHELP you upgrade for free just send them your new auto code and reicept of your purchase of the older auto.

boozer2000

I been trying to send them since last month and I don't get no reply
the e-mail just keeps coming back to e saying it's been blocked..I just bought another
program that I had a little while ago..I don't know what I did wrong for them not to send my codes back just gonna give up....do u get better replies if you buy them all the games...thank you for listening.

Boozer :(

joyfull833

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on January 03, 2005, 08:15:58 PM
Go get it.

http://badgehelp.com/spider.htm

Quote from: boozer2000 on December 24, 2005, 08:06:41 AM
Oscar I tried to update my Rainy Day Spider and all I get is being blocked form updaitng on all my games so I been buying them over just so I can play the games....I not tryin to be mean but when is the block gonna go off of getting my games updated...the only time I can get a game is keep buying them over again..well Merry Christmas to you.

Boozer

joyfull833

i have 250 dollars stuck in there autos why does it say user unknow evrytime i have to e-mail you . i would like all my code plz spiderfighter bumble jumble whackert fortune bingo tooth brush.   i know i am sehding to thems to you right been doing it for all most 2 years plz take my e-mails give me what i paid for. i think there great with being handcap it help me alot ty. and bye the way how can i buy any more auto when you and replacecode  say user unknow ebeytime i e-mail you why.

orion42

hi oscar 3.5 was released on jan 1 is this another version comming out? 3.5 works great :D

thank you
orion42