PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:42:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

need badgehelp.com help...

Started by Pho3nix,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pho3nix

hello, i have ordered 2 programs from badgehelp, and i am still waiting on a reg code for the 1st one that i bought, i have tried to email people a couple of times, but still no response, i bought it last thursday morning, and it is for needfu - ninja. i would post my registration code, but i dont know if im allowed to, i might have been sent an email, but my email server is through my college, and they had a server crash so all of my email is gone, includeing my reciepts... i have a copy of my bank statement saying that i have purchased it online, but no recipt or trans code for paypal. if a badgehelp mod could help me that would be very usefull, cause i dont want to have to spend another 10 dollars on this program... thank you and have a great day

-Pho3nix-

Homer

Email your paypal receipt to badgehelp@aol.com. You can find your receipt in your paypal history.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Pho3nix

bob@pogopal

I would email BadgeHelp@aol.com with as much information as you can get explaining the situation. And I would contact Paypal to see if they can reissue the confirmation email so that you can click the Save My Information link.

Those are your best bets.

Pho3nix

ok, i finally got my reciept from those paypal bucketheads, and i have emailed badgehelp@aol.com, and hopefully soon i will be able to use my need-fu ninja... thanks for all of your help.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Pho3nix

thank you oscar, and you have just proven to me that i should continue to buy more "support" from you guys

Homer

Just goes to show you if you provide proper information you will be helped. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview