This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp

Started by homelessdog,

Previous topic - Next topic

homelessdog

If you don't have an auto for Word Whomp and still feel like cheating, you can use this site: http://www.wordplays.com/fcgi-bin/jumble.pl

If you play on level 3 and use that to get all the words you can get this weeks badge in about 10 minutes.

MadManMitch

this site has an auto/helper that dose the same thing i got mine in 10 min too O0

mair

Thank you for the tip, This site will help with other games as well. very nice. Mair

Knuckles

Got mine in 10 min. It took about 8 games to get it.  O0

RocknRollGirl

I have a question for anyone that knows the answer to my question.  I tired playing word whomp and word whomp wackdown and neither of the autos are working for me.  I think I read somewhere where you have to play it with a certain Java.  Does anyone know what Java you have to use for it to work?  Thanks for the help.
Bree

Homer

Mine work well with MS JVM. Make sure the Sun java option is unchecked in Mole Miner. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

OK, thank you again Homer.....I do have sun Java unchecked, but sometimes when I use the auto will not work for me.  Thought maybe it was the Java, so now I have to figure out what else if wrong with it.
Bree

Homer

Make sure your smooth edges are off as well. ;)

RocknRollGirl

RocknRollGirl

Does anyone know where to go to check if you have smooth edges is off?  Thanks

Homer

Right click on desktop>properties>appearance>effects

Uncheck the second choice.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Homer on May 14, 2005, 10:28:29 PM

Thank you again Homer and I did have that one checked, so I unchecked it and now they both work just great.  I have to ask you a question....Do you ever sleep Homer?   HAHAHAHA   Just wondering because everytime I need help you are here to help me out.   Thank you again
Bree

Kashmir6449

LOL Bree!!  Just put a dozen donuts in front of Homer, and he'll never sleep.   Mmmmmmmm donutsssss.......

BTW, FINALLY got my Gold Carrot Badge today!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Finally done with Word Whomp Whackdown!!! (Man, that took FOREVER!!!!)

nchillbilly

way to go on getting your badge and wishing everyone else tons of good luck on getting yours :) O0

Homer

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on May 14, 2005, 10:39:05 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 14, 2005, 10:28:29 PM

Thank you again Homer and I did have that one checked, so I unchecked it and now they both work just great.  I have to ask you a question....Do you ever sleep Homer?   HAHAHAHA   Just wondering because everytime I need help you are here to help me out.   Thank you again
Bree

Your welcome. Glad things are working now. Funny you should mention sleep. I was up close to 20 hours yesterday but after a marathon 10 hour nap my batteries are now recharged. O0

Homer

Quote from: Kashmir6449 on May 14, 2005, 11:55:00 PM
LOL Bree!!  Just put a dozen donuts in front of Homer, and he'll never sleep.   Mmmmmmmm donutsssss.......

BTW, FINALLY got my Gold Carrot Badge today!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Finally done with Word Whomp Whackdown!!! (Man, that took FOREVER!!!!)

Congrats on the carrot now where are those donuts? :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview