PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 02:34:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hacked Club Pogo Accounts

Started by nitestalker,

Previous topic - Next topic

nitestalker

Does anyone how to get back a Club Pogo account when Pogo and EA does not help you get them back????Please help me!!!!!!!!!!

Homer

Try calling pogo at 1-866-543-5435

How do you know you were hacked? Are you sure you didn't give someone your password? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

viper061697

my account got hijacked once all ihad to do was change the password

nitestalker

TY Homer I will try calling them...no I did not give my password out I was in texas holdem getting rank when I saw on screen someone has joined the room with your id next thing I know I was out of the room...I tryed to change password when it happened but who ever it is allready change it and all info and email to it......not very happy at all...... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Homer

It should be easily fixed once you verify your billing info with pogo. Make sure you don't mention auto programs when you talk to them or you will definitely not get your account back.

Midnight'sMummy

What are your serious???  >:D Does that really exist?!?!?! That is absolutely ridiculous!  >:D >:D

IndianLover

Can someone really do that while your playing a game boy that is scary, i have seen the someone has come in under your name thingy before but thank god my account was fine..... BOY that is scary  :o

Midnight'sMummy

>:D Scary is right. I've never heard a substantiated story about it before... Very scary... :(

Homer

It's really not that hard sometimes to figure out people's passwords. Some people make their password the same as their sn or something really simple. Also, if you give someone else your password you are at their mercy. They can go in and delete all your stats by the time you realize what has happened.

IndianLover

Lol, Barbara your a blast hun.. :D I also get family members badges for them, but hey originally i paid for their account. but after the first year they were on there own. I still get their badges but their will always be safe with me and your very right GOT TO protect them badges  O0

BeetahCheetah

always put numbers and letters in your passwords.. keeps them nice and safe.. :) like... p0ch3atsrul3z or something... that's how mine are.. and i never have problems..   dang it.. now i gave out my password too!  :-X

mikesangel

i was playing a game once too and someone came in with "my name" and booted me out of the room. luckily, i was able to get right back in and nothing was messed up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview