This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reached the highest rank

Started by sexymamma,

Previous topic - Next topic

sexymamma

I got all my ranks in tripeaks , I love the game but a little confused !!!!

I want to play more and someone told me if I begin to play again my last rank will turn over into the 1st rank again , Is this true ?

Im also worried that if this is the case and pogo comes out with a new game rank , then will i be back as a beginner  again ?  Im so

confused    :'(

homelessdog

Congratulations, that's a very cool badge.
And Barbara's right, you can keep on playing, you'll stay at the top rank.

SexySagittarian

I got my Jaguar badge in December and have had no problems with continuing to play Tri Peaks. I have a friend who has played enough games to have gotten the badge twice and he has kept his rank. Someone was pulling your leg when they told you that.

tvc

I would like to know how long (guesstimate) it takes to get from rank 15 to 30 say if u play it non stop if anyone knows thanks   :)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tvc

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

It took me about a month to go from 15 to 30 running an auto about 8 hours a day.  Not all at once mind you..  Room rover works great with the auto.  I set it for 2 hour periods with a 2 minute break in between.  And that includes puter outages, someone turning off the auto, me forgeting to set it at night, etc...  If you're dedicated I would say Homer's 3 weeks is right.

tvc

I finished this game this morning took me 11 days from rank 15 to 30 now onto mahung

smiles29

w2g on getting your badge.

11 days huh?  was that a 24/7 kind of thing or what?  im on rank 24, maybe i can get mine in about 8 or 9 days,  i better get started then - right after i get this weeks badges lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview