Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong-o-Matic helper now available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Just in time for the challenge ..

Mahjong Helper will do the following :

- Press Start/Stop on Mahjong-o-Matic (very quickly) every 10 seconds to help keep it running smoothly
- Option for : After X wins - Lose a game
- Option for : After X wins - Reload the game (help keep those stats from showing you been playing 100 games straight)
- Add approx 3 min to the clock every game (to keep your stats realistic) - by clicking the Hint, Undo, ShowAll buttons 3 times very quickly
- It'll Keep track of how many games have been played

Please make sure you do the following :

1) Load  Mahjong-o-Matic and stop the auto (my helper will start the auto for you)
2) Load  the Mahjong Gardens game
3) Load the Helper
4) Chose which browser you are using (from within my helper)

Press "Start" on the Mahjong Helper ... and let it do the rest!

You can download it at : http://www.pogocheats.org/MahjongHelper.exe

Special thanks to BadgehelpJoe for designing the GUI for me  O0

Please send any bug reports to mayhem@pogocheats.net ... ** Not Joe **

This is 100% free, although if you would like to make a donation, please do so by clicking on the "donate" button on the left hand side of our main webpage.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

RocknRollGirl

Thank you so much Joe and Mayhem, all of you are right on the money with a new auto or helper when we need to get those badges.  Thanks again for helping us all out.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Bree

Mayhem

Your very welcome!   :)

I forgot to mention the helper will also add approx. 3 min to the clock every game (by clicking the Hint, Undo, ShowAll buttons 3 times each very quickly).

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Mayhem on March 16, 2005, 12:01:18 AM
Your very welcome! :)

I forgot to mention the helper will also add approx. 3 min to the clock every game (by clicking the Hint, Undo, ShowAll buttons 3 times each very quickly).

I tried it out and it did do that, but it still finished the game so no worry from me.  Thanks again.

Mayhem

Mahjong Helper v1.1 is now available

Fixed some minor bugs including it not reloading the game window for some users ... and in certain cases, it would lose focus of the game window completely and stop dead in it's tracks.

Download it at http://www.pogocheats.org/MahjongHelper.exe

FlippantOne

One thing I've noticed, is that it will (after doing the hint, show all, and undo buttons) the mouse will get left on the field of play and get moved over a tile, then when Momatic tries to finish the game it does not see the tile where the mouse is on, and then it will repeat the show all, undo and hint again, and will just keep looping through like that until the mouse is moved..But, overall, very nice work Mayhem, keep it up. O0

Thadius856

Yes, I've had the same problem as Flippant... still requires occaisonal checkups. Other than that, flawless!

Mayhem

I'll check it out. It must be the auto that is moving the cursor.

After every "Mouse Move" i do, i always return the cursor to it's previous position.

IDidWhat?

i left this program running with 86% trial remaining and with 3/4 to my badge...

it got stuck before even running one puzzle and my trial expired.. so it sat there and ran itself down from 86% to 0% without clicking a single tile..

won't be buying this one.

Mayhem

ummm this is a "Helper" .. not an auto.

You need to have Mahjong-o-Matic auto running with it.

Please read the instructions on the top of Page 1  O0

Quotewon't be buying this one

It's 100% free ....

FlippantOne

I think that is what they were referring to is Mahjong-O-Matic. It still needs babysitting, yes, it is still Beta. That is why Mayhem made this MahjongHelper, to help it get unstuck in those situations, won't be finding another Mahjong auto on any other site though, I for one am taking the bad with the good on this one so to speak, all I can say is I couldn't program it, so I don't complain.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview