PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 02:33:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Club Members vs. Pogo Members

Started by sexymamma,

Previous topic - Next topic

sexymamma

I'ma bit confused  , I'm a paid club pogo member but I do have another account that is regular pogo .

I have noticed in most Club Pogo MMembersrooms that there are two area's  ..usually on the top it says for club pogo mmembersonly

and the bottom has a list of anthoer multiple rooms   ( is there a way I can get into a non-club room for any of the games ... I was trying to get into Texas Hold Em  with my regular Pogo account , cause I have the extra tokens to play )

Any input wwouldbe appreciated

touitsjesse

Pogo(EA Sports) has an agreement with AOL and AOL users are allowed to play the club games as well. The only difference is that Club members can use any room, AOL members can only use the designated rooms and regular members are very limited to rooms and restrictred to club rooms period.

Kelly

aol members can also buy a club pogo membership at 19.99....I know this because when I bought my 2nd year renewal I got it for the 19.99 price because I had aol (used it for the hubbys laptop for when we traveled) I have dropped the aol since then and will have to pay the 29.99 price now...bummer....lol...i had to use my aol name tho so i lost all tokens with my old account...luckily didnt have too many.

So you could sign up for the trial period with aol and then quick sign up for a club pogo membership and get it 10 bucks cheaper....this would be great for new members signing up to clubpogo.Then drop the aol of course.Just an idea to save people 10 bucks.

Motley

Quote from: sexymamma on March 29, 2005, 10:23:32 PM
I'ma bit confused  , I'm a paid club pogo member but I do have another account that is regular pogo .

I have noticed in most Club Pogo MMembersrooms that there are two area's  ..usually on the top it says for club pogo mmembersonly

and the bottom has a list of anthoer multiple rooms   ( is there a way I can get into a non-club room for any of the games ... I was trying to get into Texas Hold Em  with my regular Pogo account , cause I have the extra tokens to play )

I believe Texas Hold'em is a Club Pogo game, so unless you are using AOL, you won't be able to play Texas or any Club game without using your Club account.   

Mars83

Quote from: sexymamma on March 29, 2005, 10:23:32 PM

Club pogo members can go into any room even in non-club members rooms. However, members can't acess club pogo rooms.

Joey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview