This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Peggle Blast HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

What am I missing?  While playing, where are the power ups?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 03, 2020, 12:51:02 PM
What am I missing?  While playing, where are the power ups?

Before you load the game. Choose the level, then when you see the character screen look there somewhere. I always miss it because I'm in the habit of hurry and load.

Stinkerbell

Also after you load the game, look in the lower left.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 03, 2020, 07:19:42 AM
You're welcome. That whole thread is in need of updating. Will Solitaire Gardens and Mahjong Escape be coming back?  Even if they do, the games will be different and some of those tricks may not work.

It's tough to say if or when they are coming back. Not sure if we should delete them yet ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on August 04, 2020, 01:14:19 AM
It's tough to say if or when they are coming back. Not sure if we should delete them yet ...

I think I'll copy that post and save it in a word doc, like Inkster suggested.

Mayhem

That works too!

I believe Dice City Roller HD is next to be released - and hopefully a few classics after that.

Squid

I like DCR.  Looking forward to it.   As for the classics, I know that Mayhem is looking forward to Hearts.  Woot!

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on August 05, 2020, 05:27:56 AM
I like DCR.  Looking forward to it.   As for the classics, I know that Mayhem is looking forward to Hearts.  Woot!

embrace.gif

Beagles

Squid

Quote from: Beagles on August 10, 2020, 09:37:12 AM
how do you get 5 long shots on level 66
Is that the level with two long arches?  If so, you have to angle the shot so that the ball will bounce off one arch, up high on the arch, so it ricochets over to the other arch and another ricochet, etc.  That ball will travel a long distance and is a long shot.

S1lent

Greetings all you "hunkered-down" PogoCheats,
Go to level 66 (but you knew that)...now change you Peggle Blast HD master to Bjorn Unicorn as when you hit a green peg you will activate the Super Guide for your next three shots.  Now without hitting the junk in the middle hit an orange peg on each side.
S1lent

Mayhem

Ah, that's good to know! I'll be at that level pretty soon.

Squid

I think my daily challenges in PB are over.  This is the second day in a row that I've completed all the requirements and then I am told, roughly, "Something went wrong with your spin, try again tomorrow".  I'm done.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 24, 2020, 02:45:39 PM
I think my daily challenges in PB are over.  This is the second day in a row that I've completed all the requirements and then I am told, roughly, "Something went wrong with your spin, try again tomorrow".  I'm done.

I played a few days ago without a problem, but I think I'm done. If the daily included pogis I'd keep playing. But honestly the game is getting boring.

S1lent

Greetings,
PB daily may not be worth any time spent on them.  The daily spins gives you different power-ups...here are a few.
S1lent

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on August 24, 2020, 02:45:39 PM

I never received any rewards yesterday either.

S1lent

Bad info
retracted
S1lent

Mayhem

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
I thought we could do the daily's more than once a day.  Actually, I was able to do them twice in the 24 hour period...once at about 0830AM mountain time and the next day at 0730AM mountain time.  I could do them again after the reset at 0800AM...but never got credit.  I'll try again in about 4 hours...to see if it works.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview