This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Daily Sudoku: New Badges (Jun 6)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has added new in-game award badges to Pogo Daily Sudoku today.

The new badges are for All Stars - July, August, September, October, November and December 2023.

https://www.pogo.com/games/pogo-daily-sudoku
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

minimarshs

A cruel joke from Pogo - my game is unplayable - the days lock up after I do them, the Weekly Dailies disappear out of the counter, I do them daily and they are all gone.  My Weekly Dailies started disappearing around the 11th, and the daily puzzles started not counting at the same time. 
The only way I got May's ALL STARS badge was to do the whole month of May in one session, because it didn't recognize any days being complete after the 11th, and the 28th, 30th and 31st were locked so I had to buy keys. 
Pogo gave me my May badge after hours of game play, and the next day the puzzles were all open again. Although I have played all the days in June, because "if you keep doing the same dumb thing over and over and expecting a better outcome you are a dummie or just live in eternal hope" they are all locked except today's, that will be locked tomorrow.
This is happening all over Pogo, and Pogo adds badges to heap coals on the fire.
The only way I will get June's All Stars badge will be to buy a bunch of keys to unlock each day, and play the month in one session.

That's my rant for the day.  Thanks for "listening".

Squid

Mayhem

I wonder why only some people have that issue, and yet it play fine for others. You'd think these bugs would be squashed already.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview