PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:03:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1/2 price when ordering programs not part of your package.

Started by NavyMom0f4,

Previous topic - Next topic

NavyMom0f4

I purchased the 35 game package a while ago.  Some new programs have since then been released.  I went to get them ordered but it seems to want to charge me full price ($10.00) for each?  I thought if we had purchased a package deal, any other programs not included in the package was only $ 5.00 each?  Is this true and if so how do we get the programs for 1/2 off?

Thanks a bunch!
Liz

RocknRollGirl

What happens if you purchased most of the auto's and can not use the "buy them all" service?  If I would like to purchase the rest of the auto's that I don't have, so do I get to play a special price to get the rest of them.  I was just wondering........
Bree

NavyMom0f4

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on April 23, 2005, 01:25:05 PM
The buy-them-all customers pay $10 but enter the registration codes for two products in the Message To Seller box.

Pick which two products you want, add one of them to the cart and tell Oscar what the other product is in the Message to Seller box.

TYVM Bob!!  I really appreciate it    ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview