This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Strategy for Special Poppit Badge

Started by avs1roy33,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

If you want to earn the special poppit badge yourself.....I have a new strategy. Start on the right side and go straight up, then gradually move left. I have been doing this and have cleared the board more often. Of course, you could just run TP.....oh well hope this helps.  ;D

Pogo_Agogo

LOL, I start from the left and work right...

I've also started the bottom and worked up. I've cleard the board on easy 3 times in one sitting. Should be fairly easy to do.

JoiseyGurl

:P
You don't think this is Pogo's way of fishing out the Thunderpoppers ... do ya?

Homer

If they really wanted to it wouldn't be that difficult to do. The reason I believe they don't is because everyone would file a claim with their cc company. ;) That's why I believe they wait to audit accounts until you win something. They are well aware a large amount of their members are on auto. My 2 cents anyways. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Pogo Dalek

Motley

I wouldn't past Pogo to change one little graphic in the game this weekend to throw the auto off.  For a special edition badge, it just seems too easy.

christina

so do you think it would be bad to use an auto program for that badge?? I mean, I'm ok at poppit, but I really don't think I could get that badge without "help". Do you think it's better to just skip the badge then?

christina

I was reading the other thread on this subject. I think I will try it that way. I know there have been a few times where I have gotten very close on my own, so I guess I'll see how I do.

CaliPogoBabe

my only strategy is none - i play, lose, auto, lose, play, auto - Win!!!  hee hee - hopefully

PogoGal

I tried for 3 days and finally cleared all ballons by my self .8)  Hope it will happen this weekend and i get that badge :'(.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview