This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pingo Pinger Still Doesn't Work

Started by wutupkid,

Previous topic - Next topic

wutupkid

pingo pinger has not worked for me no matter what i do. everytime i run it, the program fills in all the numbers and calls bingo falsely. i am using the program for ez win bingo so that is not the problem. i have done everything that has been suggested including installing java vitural manager, updating windows, dowloading the lastest version of pp9.exe, and the program continues to fill in each bingo card. i have played this bingo with pingo on a computer at my school and everything was fine so i know something might be wrong with my computer. i am running win98 if that might be part of the problem. any type of help is appreciated.

Homer

Sorry, but if you have tried the faqs on the wordzw website and it still doesn't work I don't know what to tell you. It works fine for me.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

wutupkid

Homer

Where would you get it? You can only download the latest version.

Element

doesnt JVM = java virtual machine, i think bingo is a waste of time cause whats the chances your going to get the bingo and then whats the chances of actually getting the $50..out of all those chances, put them together and you get pretty low odds of winning anything :'( what was the deal with fortune bingo, when i played there was only 300 tokens up for grab..so why get an auto that only gets 300 tokens every once in awhile ::)

wutupkid

okay, i went to the window update sight and i realized i that not all of downloads were done. now windows is updated, but now whenever i try to get into the room, the game is stuck on the blue "loading please wait.." screen. what do i need to do now?

Homer

KittyKat

i play bingo when im in a chatty mood, and hey u never know with the $50

kotraquin

maybe clear out the your Java cache also, just a wild guess

Bizach0620

don't get ME it sucks.  Infact i think it was recalled.  LOL gl

Element

yea i had ME befor and i hated it, so i switched to an XP  :P

kotraquin

just remember any new version of MicroSoft will be filled with holes that need patches....imagine if GM put out cars with things missing....
Guy #1 <Hey your new car looks great>
Guy#2 < Just wait till i get an Engine>

wutupkid

no doubt it is a good suggestion, but i would rather not have to buy a brand new operating system just to use the pingopinger software.

Element

i know i wouldnt pay for a win OS, simply because microsoft made it and its not like they dont have enough money as it is..

Maelstrom

LOL If that happened, microsoft would be out of business. They still own the rights to the software. Now had they gone out out of business long ago, your money would probably go to the retailer. Not that it matters much, but why pay for something no longer being supported??
It's just profit on the side, and hardly anything is considered free anymore.
Truthfully, until microsoft comes out with something better, I'm sticking with win98 or win2000. They may not be 64-bit OS'es, but I know they run alot faster on newer pc's. Even on the pc's that say they're designed for XP.

CndcTrckr

w98se works great for all auto's, i use east-tec eraser 2004 to clean my puter, does a great job, a fosi app. ;D

Mayhem

I agreee with DJ.

I have WinXP pro (prob the only one here running a legit OS hehe) The first place i hit on a fresh install is the services then gpedit.msc, tweakui, control panel / system and remove all that damn eye candy.

I love XP, but i still prefer to have it with the win2k look / feel.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

I have used the autos successfully with 98SE and XP. ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview