PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 05:42:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pingo Pinger Still Doesn't Work

Started by wutupkid,

Previous topic - Next topic

wutupkid

wutupkid

how do i wipe my system out, how do i make a boot disk and where will i find the serial number? also do you mean 3/5 inch disks or cd-r disks? i am sorry or asking so many questions, but i really don't wanna f--- up my computer.

Element

thats why i dont mess with my OS, a newbie like me really should'nt lol  :P

wutupkid

please let me know how to wipe my system and all of the other questions i asked. i am already in the process of saving my all of my documents to CD-Rs that i don't wanna lose and every program that i lose can be redownloaded again. trust me, i won't hold you responsible dj.

Element

hey whats the difference between XP professional and home edition? thks

Mayhem

Taken from microsoft.com :

Remote Desktop, a feature found only in Windows XP Professional, lets you set up your computer for connection from any other Windows-based computer. Leave a file at home? Don't want to lug a laptop around? Remote Desktop gives you access to your computer from virtually anywhere.

Windows XP Professional is best for people who connect to large networks, such as a school or office network, since it allows you to join and be managed by a Windows domain.

The Encrypting File System (EFS), found in Windows XP Professional but not Windows XP Home Edition, allows you to encrypt your files and folders for added security of sensitive data against theft or hackers.

Windows XP Professional provides more robust options for backing up and restoring data than Home Edition.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

wutupkid

wutupkid

dj, i just wanted to let you know that i successfully finished updating my OS. I also have fixed the problem that didn't allow me into pogo. thank you.

Element

Hey thanks Mayhem  :)

i know, i know always goto google befor asking stupid questions LOL  :P
or in my case, just to the site of the big bad makers of the sofware  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview