This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Group Challenges

Started by xxfroggiexx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xxfroggiexx

Hey Everyone, I was wondering if someone could help explain the group challenges to me alittle more than pogo can,Iknow theres one comin up,not sure when! I seen some players have them already,from last time I guess, does pogo tell you when its gonna happen or just surprise everyone when its over with. Im so confused about the whole thing! Can anyone please help me understand better?? :(

TexasHoney

Let me see if I can help. The last time we had a group challenge on pogo all you had to do was play any game and earn tokens. Pogo counted all the tokens we (all players) made and we watched a tote board keep count of our tokies. It was for charity last time. If we reached a certain goal (that was everyones total tokens earned) they would donate a certain amount to the charity. It was neat. We more the exceeded the goal.  Everyone who participates earns the badge. Even if you only contribute a few tokens. I hope this explains it for you.

xxfroggiexx

Yes thank you, that did explain it alot!  :D yippie I understand now!
Thank you very much O0

Pogo Dalek

The last Grup Challenge was for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and we all got a cool Badge for it!

lightanddark

Speaking of group challenges when is the next one? :) > 8)

Pogo Dalek

Don't know...It's When ever Pogo can find something to have a Rally for wit ha Big Group Challenge. I am Surprised they didnt have one when for Tsunami Relief.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview