PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:31:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo freezing me

Started by apogoplaya2004,

Previous topic - Next topic

apogoplaya2004

I haev downloaded a few things of pogopal and now when i try and enter certain games such as poppit, turbo 21, pogo freezes my computer and i have to reboot. anyone have any suggestions?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

apogoplaya2004

I have deleted temp files, and i have tried at different times of the day.  It freezes my whole computer and i have to reboot to be able to get back on.  I can play world class and others but not poppit, turbo 21, dominoes, to name a few.......... ???  i have even sent pogo help 4 queries and not one answer has come back

Homer

I must be special. ;D I never have problems with pogo. ;D

apogoplaya2004

LOL i guess ya must hun WTG i never normally do either until now, hubby is chitty cause he can not play dominoes that his favorite lol

Homer

I take it you still are having problems after cleaning out the temp files?

ImRicherThanUAll

Hooper2092

I play pogo on 1 of 3computers we have here at home-
Sony Vio with XP
Emachines with XP
and Hp Pavilion with ME

and on all three computers I have this problem-
I Am a room hopper on Pogo's Fortune Bingo- but after hopping 6-7 rooms it will Freeeeeze up, I have to Ctrl Alt Delete and restart explorer. Anyone have that issue? How do I fix it? It gets very very annoying.

bob@pogopal

Hooper,

I find it freezes less if one hops between 3 card and 6 card than if one stays in the same game type.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview