PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:27:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

squelchies

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fluffy756

They do say run away run away I thought they also said lets get out here and when we lose not sure what they are saying.

fluffy

Motley

I could of swore they said, "let's have another beer."  LOL...could be wrong but I took the advice.   >:D

Homer

Jeffer

Man, when we go off topic, we go into deep space, eh? ???

Homer

Well there is no telling what they are really saying.

reload39

we any closer to fixing squelchies ?,hat to have to come back every 5 Min's,to hit play,gee thought is was a auto where you just leave it run on it's own,

mn_curvydiva

Quote from: Motley on May 17, 2005, 07:34:13 PM
I could of swore they said, "let's have another beer."  LOL...could be wrong but I took the advice.   >:D

LMAO too funny

GottaGetHott

OMG I was halfway done the golfball rank and got isp boot, when I came back I was demoted to a Shrimp again...anyone have this problem.Or did pogo BURP again  :'(

Janadra

Oh the madness...how many more rank points can they add as it progresses..sheeeeshhhh........      >:(

Homer

Tell me about it. As if the squealing veggies weren't enough. >:(

misty2u

can you move up faster in ranks playing on hard level ? or does it matter ? thank you :)

Homer

Yes you can. ;)

Quote from: Troy2Slick on May 09, 2005, 01:57:10 PM
Here is the official info on the how to play:

Squelchies has 50 ranks that you can earn as you progress through the game. Your rank is located above the ‘BONUS’ shell on the left side of the screen. You can click on the rank item at any time during the game to see its name, and find out how many rank points you need to get to the next rank.

Most of the ranks are sea creatures. However, there are a few objects from some of our other games that have fallen into the water over the years.

When you win a game, you are awarded rank points towards the next rank. Higher difficulty levels award more rank points than lower difficulty levels because they're harder and they take longer:

Beginner: 8 rank points per game

Easy: 9 rank points per game

Medium: 10 rank points per game
Hard: 11 rank points per game
Expert: 12 rank points per game

There are 5 rank badges you can win in Squelchies. The badges are given out when you achieve ranks 3, 10, 20, 33 and 50.

There ya go

misty2u

Homer

RocknRollGirl

OK, I have to tell you I got time out of my busy schedule, because my Graduation from LSU is on Saturday, May 21, 2005 and I played the squelchie game to get the badge.  I played in my laptop on Campus and everyone was watching me play the game is that is what they came up with about what the squelchies say......."Lets go Boys", "Come On", "Hellooooooooooooooo", "No No No", "Come fine me", "NaNaNananananana" and I heard them say "GET A LIFE".......I think I have playing squelchies to long for them to tell me to "Get a Life"......LOL. 
Good Luck to everyone on getting your badge, oh yes and never heard them say what Motley heard and that is "Let's have another Beer." .............LOL ;)
Bree
PS: I wrote to Pogo and asked them what they were saying and this is the quote from them, "It's hard to say. They have a very thick accent. Don't worry, though; they're family-friendly sea life, so it's nothing dirty." :)

RocknRollGirl

Congrats Max on a job well done.   O0  Keep up the good work!!
Bree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview