PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:25:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Does Audit Accounts

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Commander_Powell on May 22, 2005, 01:44:54 AM
If I ever win a jackpot, (which will be right after I get struck by lightninig twice), and Pogo tries to get out of paying by saying that I use autos, which I don't, I'll see them in court.

I guarantee you this...  If Pogo (or Electronic Arts rather), keeps up this BS about not paying off on prizes, the WILL find themselves on the other end of a class-action lawsuit.  You can NOT conduct business this way, and all it will take is one user with the guts to stand up and say ENOUGH!

"Food for thought"
Did you know if you get struck by lightning, then you have a better % to get struck again, before someone does for the first time.

Commander_Powell

Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on June 25, 2005, 02:37:46 AM
Quote from: Commander_Powell on May 22, 2005, 01:44:54 AM
If I ever win a jackpot, (which will be right after I get struck by lightninig twice), and Pogo tries to get out of paying by saying that I use autos, which I don't, I'll see them in court.

I guarantee you this...  If Pogo (or Electronic Arts rather), keeps up this BS about not paying off on prizes, the WILL find themselves on the other end of a class-action lawsuit.  You can NOT conduct business this way, and all it will take is one user with the guts to stand up and say ENOUGH!

"Food for thought"
Did you know if you get struck by lightning, then you have a better % to get struck again, before someone does for the first time.

Really?  I did not know that...  That is some wild and wacky stuff....

kazandchip

As an Aussie player I can't win prizes ( apart from wall papers etc) and when Pogo have their donate your token appeals I always donate so it saddens me that players who win and then are accused of cheating ( even if they are not ) are denied their winnings. I am sure there are thousands of Aussies , Kiwis and Quebecians? who pay and play and are not entitled to prizes.I knew when I signed up I would not be eligible for prizes but it seems unfair that those who can win are hampered by red tape

shadowlands2

Hi All
I am in the UK and I too cannot claim any of Pogo's prizes.I don't mind, I knew this on joining, I have some lovely friends on Pogo and have lots of fun.I know of loads of people from the UK who play and aren't eligible to claim..I pay my money to join Pogo anually and get nothing so I figure if the odd person is using an auto and wins a prize then what's the harm? If that's the case then everyone who can't win should get the membership for free because we can't win!! It shouldn't be one rule for us one rule for Pogo..It is unfair.

There's my 2p lol  :P

Capt. Morgan

I wonder does pogo use a different jackpot spinner for outside the country that has no cash prizes?
Or does pogo hope someone from another country hits the JP, reset it to $50 and have to pay nothing.
Because I think we the auto players should have an option to opt out of jackpot prizes.
Ok, we cheat, you know we cheat but we still pay our club member dues.
Let us go around hording all the badges and you all can keep your 1 in a gazillion chance of a jackpot.

Barbara

I am not bogus enough to even attempt to claim a Pogo prize, if given the opportunity.  I would probably contact them and tell them the truth, ask to be able to keep my account and go back to getting all those pretty pretty badges.

Jeffer

I would do the same thing Barb...

Here's how far gone I am:

I had a dream that I got a gold BlackJack on Buckaroo Blackjack. With the Jp at $50.   And was trying to hit the hand to bust it....

No kidding.

dctnry

After 4 years of playing Pogo games, I happened upon this site :-* after a hint from another player in a chat room.  I probably use it more than I should, and am slowing down :-[.  I have heard of many people who have lost their winnings and even been kicked out of Pogo and they never used an auto-play.  All they did was use one of the glitches that sometimes allows you to get a badge faster in a challenge.  If I ever get caught, I will have to accept consequences.  >:(  Is it possible to get back into Pogo with another screen name and charge card if you get booted, or must one open a whole new account and identity??  Would appreciate any answers or opinions.  Has anyone heard of anyone getting audited or booted without winning a prize which triggers an audit?

Barbara

Quote from: xanpeter on June 25, 2005, 09:17:16 PM
After 4 years of playing Pogo games, I happened upon this site :-* after a hint from another player in a chat room.  I probably use it more than I should, and am slowing down :-[.  I have heard of many people who have lost their winnings and even been kicked out of Pogo and they never used an auto-play.  All they did was use one of the glitches that sometimes allows you to get a badge faster in a challenge.  If I ever get caught, I will have to accept consequences.  >:(  Is it possible to get back into Pogo with another screen name and charge card if you get booted, or must one open a whole new account and identity??  Would appreciate any answers or opinions.  Has anyone heard of anyone getting audited or booted without winning a prize which triggers an audit?

If booted, you are able to get a different screen name and account.
Glitches are not allowed, according to the Pogo TOS.
I hope you never get booted.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview