This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

25 new ranks for Perfect Pair Solitaire

Started by Lindsey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindsey

I was looking around on pogobeta.com and under community news it says they are updating Perfect pair solitaire.

Join the cast and crew of the Pogo Queen 2 on her maiden voyage with the new enhancements to perfect pair solitaire. Just like all great ships, the PQ2 has secured a place in the history books with these great features:

Shiny new modern cruise ship, The PQ2
New cast of characters
25 new ranks (in addition to the existing ones)
3 new rank badges (in addition to the existing ones)
All new gameplay tips that help you become a proficient perfect pair player
More opportunities to win!
A new "perfect game bonus"

Come aboard, the PQ2 is shipping out for a Perfect Pair paradise!

Adacia

Thanx for sharing the news. Anyone who remembers my old posts knows pogo reset my ranks and stats last year on a technical error.  I finished pp and am not happy this is getting new ranks lol. I'll have the joy of starting all over. I played wcs twice when they added ranks. Pp is one of my least fav games on pgo and am just in shambles over this news. I've never been one to use an auto before, but now am thinking in a whole new light.

PrincessKate

OMG, NO!  Why can't they add them to a game I already have done.  I just got the 2nd to last badge, and it's going to take me forever to finish it.

PrincessKate

I hope so.  Gonna have to resort to a little program help for this one.  ;)  At least when they did WCS I had that one done, so it wasn't bad.  Why not tri-peaks or Aces Up?  ;)

princess

NOOOOOOO I am at rank 20 out of 24 on this game which I consider almost done!  Ack!  I had finished WCS solitaire when they added ranks to that too.  Geezo man!   :'(

caroline196

well im not a great fan of perfect pair,but i think pogo is revamping all the games now and adding ranks and more badges to all games.this surely is a good thing O0

Fluffy756

Oh man just my lucky they would do this too me I not even close to getting this game done. I guess better get some work done on it.....

fluffy

homelessdog

Ooh, very cool news! 

I'm so glad they're revamping many of the new games. 

I guess I'll have a long way to go on PPS, as I'm only at Rank 3 as it is now.

Capt. Morgan

Here is a little tip.
If you are not at the top rank now and you plan on using an auto then start running the auto now to catch up. O0
Because you can bet that pogo will tweak the game and the programmers will have to adjust the auto.
And you can bet there will be all kinds of posts crying about the auto they just downloaded does not work.
Now go get those badges.
"The Capt."

Guardian Angel

Quote from: Adric on May 24, 2005, 07:19:39 PM
  Pp is one of my least fav games on pgo and am just in shambles over this news. 

Just remember it could always be worse, pogo could add ranks and badges to greenbacks and dice derby!!

Homer

Quote from: Guardian Angel on May 25, 2005, 04:57:06 AM
Just remember it could always be worse, pogo could add ranks and badges to greenbacks and dice derby!!

Bite your tongue! :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Carly

Thanks for the info. So far I found the 2 new badges for it. Im still searching for the third one.

Guardian Angel

Quote from: Homer on May 25, 2005, 06:09:50 AM
Quote from: Guardian Angel on May 25, 2005, 04:57:06 AM

Bite your tongue! :P

Theres a trick to greenback Homer, pretend your are jumping icy cold Duff's instead of flies

Homer

Actually I do better after a few Duff's which I believe I earned today. ;)

Guardian Angel

Quote from: Homer on May 25, 2005, 10:09:25 AM
Actually I do better after a few Duff's which I believe I earned today. ;)

You have my permission to take a couple of beers out of petty cash!!

Homer

Oh....Homer doesn't need permission. ;) Homer does pretty much whatever he wants and there's nothing petty about cash. If you don't want it send it my way. :P

caroline196

look like perfect pair revamp will be the next released as its on main pogo page.so still no closer to poppa zoppa or battlephlinx ::)

Capt. Morgan

Might still be awhile but there is a truckload of new rooms now.
Getting ready for the badge rush.
Funny how pogo does not want auto players, yet they keep adding badges to OLD games.
I have been playing perfect pair and lucky to find 1 other person in a room.
Lets add more badges to get people to play again.
Guess it is alot easier to add badges to Sqelchies, Poppit, Perfect Pair Solitaire, then it is to actually come up with a new game we might like to play.
Harvest Mania to me is a joke 8)
Play the mega-touch video games and look at all the games that pogo could incorporate, this is obvious where pogo came up with tri-peaks.
Come on Pogo wake up and give us something NEW and FUN to play.
Sorry for the rant but changing graphics and adding badges IS NOT a new game as they will claim it is.
"The Capt."

RocknRollGirl

I think that is the only Pogo game I have finished all the way through.  It was not my best game to play on Pogo but I did enjoy it for awhile and when I got close to the finish I was happy.  Now they are going to make different ranks.....ohhhhhhhhhh noooooooooo......I will have to get back into Perfect Pair and learn how to play it again.....hahahahaha. :P
Bree

Adacia

I'd really like to them add ranks to older games atleast that didn't have ranks. Turbo 21, Jacks or Better Poker, Jungle Gin, etc.
      It's always nice to see an improvement to a game. I really don't think the mojority of people have any desire to play yet another 25 ranks of PPS. There are seldom many people playing that game.
      Squelchies and poppit didn't have ranks until they were given makeovers. These were not bad moves at all. WCS gave us the scavenger hunt. It was 'new' at the time and different. Also, it wasn't a game that took eons to finish like many others (www, pinochle, and pop fu).
      When I finished PPP I was hoping to never have to see that game again with the exception of a weekly challenge once in a blue moon. I feel pogo could have made a much better choice of makeovers. That's jmo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview