This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

5 badges for the price of 3 :)

Started by christina,

Previous topic - Next topic

christina

I just wanted to share this. I earned my Wooden Nickel badge in Aces Up today, and I also earned my Frequent Flyer badge in WCS. So I wind up with 5 badges for the week. Not too shabby.  :)

christina

ty. and I have no idea what you are talking about in regards to the Bear.  ???

Betty Boop

i do...maybe we need to rename him badge piglet :D hehehehe

Betty Boop

sends over a slice of homemade coconut creme pie to Barb

RocknRollGirl

Barb I think you can answer this question for me or anyone else who knows the answer.  When I am playing WWW trying to get to the Silver Carrot Badge, does the jackpot round help out in the raising of the % you get toward your next rank?  Oh yes and can anyone tell me how I can find out how much % I have left to next rank on the page?  I can not seem to find anything that tells you how far you are to the next % rank.  Thanks for the help and do not eat to much or you will get a belly ache.......hahahaha.

Bree

Betty Boop

oops sorry barb...i went to bed last night..will send over pie ala mode today......and be like me.........only use mirrors that show from the neck up.......hehehehehehe

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

yes jackpot rounds slow you down, and when you get done with the round, right before the jackpot round when you have to click ok it tells you your % to the next rank.  but FYI you have to play on hard when you get up in rank to be able to move up more.

christina

soooooo...what's the record for badges in a week?? I wanna know so I can turn green with envy.  :D

smiles29

w2g christina!!   O0

i was wondering the same thing,  what is the record for most badges in a weeks time???

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on May 26, 2005, 08:03:37 AM
In WWW, jackpot rounds slow you down. Avoid them.
Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on May 26, 2005, 10:18:20 AM
yes jackpot rounds slow you down, and when you get done with the round, right before the jackpot round when you have to click ok it tells you your % to the next rank. but FYI you have to play on hard when you get up in rank to be able to move up more.

Thank you both for answering my question.  I did avoid the jackpot rounds when I went for the bronze carrot badge, but I am doing this badge to get to the ummmmmmmmm, is it Gold Carrot for Silver Carrot Badge in WWW.   Thanks again.

Bree

Douglas

So far, I seem to hold the record.  Got 11 badges last week.  If I had just a little bit more time, I could have made that 13-14 or so.  THIS is why Barbara isn't speaking to me, lmao.  (Barbara knows I lubs her!)

Jeffer

Eleven?  Good god man...  Last week you said eight!

You are one badge earnin sooper trooper! 8)

libbie

O   Not real sure what you all are talking about. but from 5/11/05 to5/18/05 i got 18 badges.0

avs1roy33

Jeffer

Barb, you and the bear are two of the nicest people I've found on the net.  I like to get mine by myself but when I get to Euchre badges, I may have to take you up...

;D

smiles29

wow thats very impressive.  ive gotten 8 before in one week  of just my own badges,  but if you wanna count the badges that i got for myself and other friends ive gotten 16 in one week before.  i guess we are all badge-a-holics.

hi, my name is smiles and im a pogo-badge-a-holic.   ;D

Douglas

Just for the record, while Barb and I do help out a couple people with their badges, this is not an invitation for y'all to contact us for help with your badges.  Very few people know my Pogo name, and it's gonna stay that way.

Also, for the record, the 11 badges that were won last week are all for my own account, no one else's badges were figured into that, and Barb helped me out on a few of them, due to the fact that one of the games does not load/play very well on my system.  There's a few games that choke, actually, with Aces Up! and Jigsaw Detective being a couple of them.  ::kicks Pogo to fix the memory leaks on those::

And my badges can be verified by Bob, Barb, Oscar and Mayhem/PogoCheats.  :)

hereatic555

dam bear 11 badges wtg and i thought 6 this week was good :'(

Douglas

I'm going to try to position myself to where I can beat that record again in a month or so.  ::gets busy::

smiles29

Quote from: The Bear on May 27, 2005, 10:36:34 AM
I'm going to try to position myself to where I can beat that record again in a month or so. ::gets busy::

i bet it gets busy so GOOD LUCK bear!  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview