Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It's our birthday!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnsBeth

Happy Birthday and congratulations!!!!! ;D O0

rhino

Happy Birthday and i am glad i am part of the fantastic community...NOW GET THE SQUELCHIES UPDATE UP AND RUNNING!!!!

JazzyGirl

Happy Birthday! This is a great site with many helpful members. Keep up the great work. WTG!  O0

LadyMystik

irisheyesRsmiling

:D O0 :D O0 :D O0 :D O0 :D O0 :D O0 :D O0 :D O0 :D O0 :D O0 :D O0 :D O0 :D :D :D O0 :D O0 :D

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY POGO CHEATS!!!!!!!!! Thanks for making and maintaining a terrific site!! I love it here and will never leave, you guys are my second home next to POGO!! Keep up the fantastic work and thank you to all the ADMINS and their constant non-stop dedication to the site and it's members!!! Woooo-Hoooooooo O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 :D :D :D :D :D :D

Betty Boop

Mayhem

Thank you all so much for your good wishes and your terrific support these past 2 years! 

Couldn't have done it without you!

Let's not forget John (Homer) who has put in countless hours into this forum.  O0

Remember - there are 3 of us who run this show  :)

Thanks again!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Carly

CindyLouWho

O0   THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP,TIPS, ETC YOU GIVE.  I'VE BEEN COMING HERE A LONG TIME NOW & ALWAYS COME HERE BEFORE I GO TO POGO BUT I  USUALLY JUST LURK IN THE CORNER..LOL   O0

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE !!! 

Punkywilma

Happy Birthday!!!  This is the first place I come on Wednesdays and most days because I know if there is a problem with Pogo, whether it be a game, challenge, or my computer, everyone here will help!   O0

missy

Happy Birthday Pogocheats!!  I don't know what I would have done with out ya!  lol. 

Thanks goes out to the programmers, administrators, and of course the people on here..Love ya lots!!!

burning_bright25

woohooo happy birthday pogocheats!  i have found a wealth of info here.  ty for all that you do

lvdust72

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & here's to MANY more years to come!!!!   :D

avs1roy33

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad I found this site...my computer and pogo would probably not even work without you guys. This is a great group of people and do nothing but amazing things!  O0

Marinewife

;) Happy Birthday!!!! Thanks so much to all you programmers that have helped out alot of us, including some that may never admit it!! LOL  Thanks you Guys and Gals  O0

ChesterPupEe

Happy Birthday Pogocheats.net !!!!   I absolutely luv this site and appreciate all of the information that can be obtained here and greatly appreciate all of the hard that work you all do... You all are the greatest and I wish for you all that this coming year will even be far greater and exceed all of your highest expectation's.  Happy Happy Birthday to you guys !!!!!

ChesterPupee O0

Missyrose

Happy B-Day Pogo Cheats! I haven't been here long, but you guys have helped me out a lot already! Keep up the awesome work and PARTY ON!!  :-*

rnpj

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POGO CHEATS......You are #1 O0

gin

This is a  "Big" Happy, Happy Birthday, and may you have  many  many  many more.  Ken and Tom, you have been a lifesaver to me.  Literally!!  I appreciate you both so very much.  I love the people that I have met on this site, and hope to meet many more.  Thanks to you I have a full life now playing POGO and winning those badges.( and chatting with my PC friends)   You mean alot to us disabled and homebound ppl.( more than you will ever know)   Thanks again!  And Happy Birthday!!!     :)    :-*

Stinky

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :D :D :D
Thanks so much for this site! It's got to be one of the best around.
I look forward to another great year of tips, help, and jokes.
Once again Happy Birthday! YOU GUYS ROCK!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview