PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:01:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It's our birthday!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

dAneS

Quote Nothing else could make a frown upside down but to teach of a newbie how to snitch.

[/size]
Happy 2nd  Birthday Pogocheats.net!    
Thank you for all the hardwork you put into making online gaming interesting!

D     A     N     E     S
:-*    Congratulations All....Way To Go!!!     :-*  

KMK92304

Happy belated birthday PogoCheats! Sorry I missed it. Thanks for all the info and help.

NotAdumbBlonde

:)Sorry I missed the party yest.  But Happy Birthday!! :)  This place is the greatest for getting information on pogo.   Keep up the great work!!    Thank you to everyone who makes pogocheats what it is today O0

smiles29

yes happy happy birthday to pogocheats.  excellent work ken, tom, and john for making this site work as well as it does.  excellent job to barbara, bob, oscar, and all the others who make this site work also and for the programs that i have come to love as well as others.  i have made a friend or two on this site.  also i have recieved a ton of information on making my computers work better as well as other programs not related to pogo, pogocheats, or badgehelp.  i live on pogo.com and pogocheats.net and to pogocheats.net and its many forum members i am truely greatful. 

without this site i would be truely lost.

MsMissy

Happy belated Birthday to everyone who makes this site Great & all the people i have met, & especially to the 1;s who run pogo cheats.     [ /b] beer11.gif

gran2x2

CindyLouWho

Whew I thought y'all had a contest & I missed it!   giggle2.gif  I seen that an ipod ws given away & I wanted to cry then I finally noticed the date!  Think I need to go take a nap!   girl5.gif hysterical.gif

S1lent

Greetings, How did I miss this
Happy Birthday,

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lent on December 22, 2014, 05:10:14 PM
Happy Birthday,

S1lent

The thread is 9 years old, S1lent, that's how.   lipsrsealed.gif

C~M

Quote from: s1lent on December 22, 2014, 05:10:14 PM
Happy Birthday,

S1lent

first post by Mayhem:

It is with great pleasure today, June 1, 2005, that we announce the second birthday of www.pogocheats.net. The past two years have been nothing short of amazing. We would have never thought that www.pogocheats.net would grow into something so huge.

Stinkerbell

front360

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview