This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatars coming soon to Club Pogo!

Started by avs1roy33,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

New avatars are coming soon to Club Pogo. Might be available in battlephlinx, not sure. That is all the information right now!

Adacia

I actually wrote pogo like a year ago suggesting just this. I told them that if I was the cutest one in the room, I want the room to know it lol. (j/k somewhat)
  Well, I have long since deleted their reply. It was something to the effect of no plans anytime soon.
I always was hoping for this idea and hope it happens. I'm sure alot of riff raff with x rated images will get into some ban trouble. That could only be good for us serious players imo.
   Yeah, I hope it pans out.

leezisme

the avatars (in my opinion) look like they are going to be more like the avatars in the current yahoo messenger.... and also only for battle phlinx....

if you look in the how-to-play for battle phlinx, posted in another topic, you will read about getting new outfits for your avatar in the lobby etc - and considering the are talking about the lobby for battle phlinx, this makes me think it is only in here - and also that without hacking (correct me if i am wrong here please) we will not be able to randomly produce offensive avatars as pogo will be in control of what we are creating..... for those who are not sure what i mean, see the how-to-play instructions for battle phlinx - the link is in the topic headed 'battle phlinx and poppa zoppa more info'

Lianne :-)

PS everything i have said is mere speculation so please do not assume i am stating this as fact nor have a go at me for any reason....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview