This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Upcoming Challenges

Started by Mustang,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Pogo doesn't really have the dates yet Jeff. I would think they are next weeks challenge. I don't think they post more than a week in advance. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mustang

ok I just wondered.  Its not like it matters too much to me. 

This weeks challenge of 200 bonus rounds in WWW really bites.  Have to be careful not to win too much and not get it too quickly.   >:(

Blue Aquarius

Sorry everyone I thought I had posted the date on there.  That challenge is for the week of April 21st.  Pogo only gives them out one week ahead of time now.  For the WWW challenge this week if you get to the firt veggie and eat it then hit new game it makes it go alot faster instead of doing the speed round.

Homer

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the poker challenge also. ;)

Blue Aquarius

I am kinda glad its at least a differant game then the same games they make the challenges with.  Seems its always WWW or PopFu. 

yousmellbad

Quote from: PogoTrash on April 15, 2004, 01:25:28 PM
I am kinda glad its at least a differant game then the same games they make the challenges with.  Seems its always WWW or PopFu. 

I agree. I am getting tired of world class solitare and WWW.

ronandamee1

I would like to see another high stakes poker or texas holdem challenge. It also seems like the challenges are not challenging enough. I get them in about 2 hours or less then wait 6 days for the next!

ImRicherThanUAll

well.... lol they cant make em too hard or they got people bitchin ... not mne i got auto hehehehe lol

wutupkid

just finished getting the badges for this week so i thought i share the challenges for next week...

High Stakes Pool: Win 2,000 tokens (NOT including wagers or Jackpot Spins)
Showbiz Slots: Get 100 "Director's Chairs"

i don't know about you guys, but the showbiz slots challenge seems a little tough. i already see me using SS for hours.  ;)

Homer

justalass

Quote from: Mustang on April 11, 2004, 09:15:20 AM
What if you guys were to have a topic or something with the upcoming challenges about 2-3 weeks in advance like PogoPal has on his site?  It would just be more convenient for the majority of us to check that here.   ;)

Pogo has it's own Badge challenge for the upcoming week, check in bdage central

Element

im kinda lost by ur post...

the thing about that is there only challenges for the upcomming week  :( not for 2-3 weeks ahead  8) 

Mayhem

Mahjong Garden: Make identical matches for all 8 of the Seasons tiles in 24 puzzles this week!

Tumble Bees: Get 3 Jackpot Spins IN A ROW this week!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

raym0nd

well, this weeks challenges should take me an hour. I play the games myself, on medium difficulty, average 2 minutes a game in mahjong, and three in tumble bees.... This will be over quick.

Blue Aquarius

Checkers:  Change 200 single checkers into Kings this week!  (ughhh I hate checkers)

Word Whomp:  Find EVERY SINGLE WORD 3 times this week!

I guess I wont be getting the checkers badge!  Ugghhh

wutupkid

if you use 2 browsers and play against yourself in checkers, you might have an easier time getting the badge.  ;)

Blue Aquarius

Yeah I was thinking about that.  Gonna give it a shot that way and see how it goes.   ;)

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: PogoTrash on May 06, 2004, 04:52:20 AM
Checkers:  Change 200 single checkers into Kings this week!  (ughhh I hate checkers)

Word Whomp:  Find EVERY SINGLE WORD 3 times this week!

I guess I wont be getting the checkers badge!  Ugghhh

Yeah their actual challenges havent followed whats in badge central yet.... why start now...

Well, besides the mahjong, but the Honeybee whatever it is was "Get a jackpot spin 3 times in a row" and it happened being 8 times, but not in a row. 

Ridiculous

Blue Aquarius

Yeah I have a feeling they will end up changing the checkers challenge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview