This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HOW CAN POGO REALLY TELL

Started by becky069,

Previous topic - Next topic

becky069

OK I'm new to all of this so i will start by introducing myself....  my name is Becky and I'm a pogo addict..LoL but i guess most people here are..lol but i was wondering how can pogo really tell if you are using a auto?  i only use them when i have to go away from the puter to chase the kids..lol  so i never leave them running no more then a half hour at a time.. whats my chances of getting busted ( if any)  most people say u cant get caught if u don't run it more then 1 hour at a time... was just trying to figure out if thats fact or fiction also?.............  by the way  love the site  good job

thankx,
Becky069

Motley

Small usages like that aren't going to be detectable unless you are clearing game boards in less than 30 seconds and your stats aren't near impossible.  The autos on Badgehelp are great because they do have settings which appear to be humanlike.  Even though it might take longer to do the game, it is wiser to do so if you are playing to try to win prizes.  The small amounts you are running them don't seem to me to be a problem.  However, if the powers that be at Pogo decided they don't want to pay out a prize, they won't and they will use the "using an automated program to play the game" excuse, even if it wasn't the game you were playing at the time when you used an auto.  Some of us play for hours at a time and in Pogo's eyes that would be construed as using an auto.  When I was going for the final Mahjong badge, I sometimes played for 16-20 hours a day and I didn't use an auto on that game.  It's sad to say but Pogo will decide on their own whether to continue your subscription or take it away.  My advice is to stay smart and have fun.

bratsbemykids

i agree with motley.....pogo makes the rules, so if they don't like the way you have played they are likely to accuse of cheating even if you were not....... :-[

smiles29

yes, very very true.  the big key here is "wisely".  as long as you dont let the auto run too long or play on a fast speed you are more genuinely going to be safe.  you know at what speed you normally play a game so all you do is set the auto to play at relatively the same speed and you should be ok.  also the autos have a tendancy to play the game at relatively the same winning % that you do which makes the autos really good and for the most part undetectable. 

have fun and happy badge hunting.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview