PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:56:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wordjong Challenge

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

I am not sure how or if this will relate to Wednesday's challenge, but when playing wordjong you can make extra wild tiles pop up on their own.

First, complete a puzzle and try to get 3 wild tiles and use them before you are done.  Then you will have 3 empty spaces.  In your second puzzle you will be able to click the empty boxes and wild tiles will pop up from nowhere.  Use them up and you should be able to repeat the process upon the start of the next puzzle.  I do not know if this will count towards your goal of 30 wild tiles or not.  It may just help you make nice big fat words to get more that will count.  It's worth a try.

This hint brought to you by your local Badge Hog.
Oink ~

As for the pool challenge, play with a friend and the closest one to the 8 ball should smack it in and lose.

missy

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Jeffer

Also keep in mind if a player scratches (sinks the cue ball) the next player can put it wherever you like.  Speeds things up a bit if you want to sink that eight ball.

Barbara

The pool challenge is going to take a while.  Wouldn't it be nice if Pogo had a little Poppazoppa action to make us hap hap happy?

CindyLouWho

Thanks for the great tips & good luck on getting the new badges today everyone. 

Adacia

These are badges that I can do on my own in the quickest of times. I wish everyone luck and hope you will offer me assistance in future euchre, hearts or spades madness

Barbara

Adric, now you know that I am going to do this on my own.  You know that I got the golden dragon on my own, weeks before that glitch.  I love wordjong and I will play this one out.  I am just offering a quick way for those, unlike we, who don't enjoy the word games.  I am there for you in the card games.  Hey wait, you had the Pinochle Master badge before anyone.   :)

Motley

I like word jong too and it will take me longer to do the challenge because I still need 4 of the badges.  I figure if I'm going to play a game I need ranks in, I'm going to kill two birds with one stone.  Pool, though, I'm double browsing and making my other me sink the 8-ball.

Adacia

These badges are simple. Anyone here in this thread had spelled worthy tile words. Pool is a given. Don't cross me in pool as I go for rank lol.

homelessdog

The three starting tiles don't seem to count towards the 30.  :(
But still shouldn't take more than 30 minutes max. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview