This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stompzilla is now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

I didn't sleep much either, I am letting SpiderFighter fight my battles with Rainy Day right now,  my eyes keep crossing.  Maybe tonight, I'll sleep.

missy

lol.  I slept 8 hours.  Don't play wordjong, your brain will hurt from lack of sleep.

Fluffy756

Good Luck on getting rainyday.... Glad I had the auto for that game.

missy

uh how are you goin to find me?? You don't have my pogo name.  Anyways I'm not gonna be on pogo today..got stuff to do for my mom's wedding. 

missy

well if you need to ask something, you can always PM me.  Just click on my name and then under my profile click..send this user a message

SissyPye

Quote from: Mikeael on June 09, 2005, 08:54:27 AM
I am very sorry missy i am new here

Mikeael if you are new here you can not PM anyone until you have 50 posts.  Welcome to the forum.

just-a-cheater

Where are these forum rules at - for 1 time poster you sure know the rules, so I better brush up

benjj_returns

KDaDkine

nice work on the auto.   Cant wait till you guys tweak it a bit.   that 36 badge is hell haha

Im rank 16 and my best links is 34

Thanks

Kine

PS:  Any timeframe on when the smart auto will be released?  2 weeks, month?  11 days?  thanks
ROCK ON

smiles29

patience young jedi.  they will have it before you know it.  they had the first auto out within an hour of the game being released,  then had an update for the auto by nightfall.  its going to take some time to add a smart feature in the auto.  but rest assured,  they are diligently working on it as well as all the other autos that need updating.

BadgeHelpOscar

A "smarter" one has been released, but it is only a little smarter. We are sitting down and working the kinks out to make it much smarter.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

momoftwo

Is this an upgrade to the old one or a new purchase?

benjj_returns

it seems to be a new purchase but i am not 100% sure so do not quote me on this just wait for a response from homer or mayhem etc

Homer

From Badgehelp website:

Trouncer and StompZilla 1.1, the PoppaZoppa™ cheat have been released. These are 2 separate programs. If one doesn't work for you, try the other. Trouncer has better logic and we are quickly going to release an update that has even better logic. StompZilla the poppazoppa™ cheat will work on all windows operating systems but it is not as "smart" as Trouncer and there are no plans to update this program. When you are purchasing, make sure you tell me which one you would like to buy.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

AbCdEfMONKEY

I FINALLY GOT MY 36 Badge About A Week Ago Then Turned Around And Got My Friends 36 Badge In 30 Min WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS It Made ME MAD >:(

Barbara

Mayhem

goto badgehelp.com and redownload the auto .. the new version has speed settings.

I recommend using the medium setting as it will clear the board in approx 1 min.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview