This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa uh oh

Started by 1Lone1,

Previous topic - Next topic

1Lone1

Jsut noticed Poppazoppa on main page - played it for about 4 hours - it's still on the main page - but no rooms available - what did pogo do now?

Katt1969

Hiya!
Not sure what's up but it says all the rooms are full yet if ya look at the main page it says there are 0 people playing...UGH

Katt

1Lone1

i tried getting into it a little while ago - it says : Sorry, no rooms are available right now. Click a different tab or try back later.

Did they lose a server - or just having the usual probs associated with pogo

galen

I submitted a service request, and the response I got back seemed to indicate they had no idea.

Teej

bratsbemykids

:o  when do they ever have an idea what is going on? lmao

Katt1969

I hope all the ranks we've earned are still there when they figure out who did what...lol

Katt

1Lone1

Very true brat - when does pogo EVER have an idea of what's going on - I hope the ranks are there that we did get so far - i made to rank 6/50 - left - came back - poof - no players

Get it right pogo - us addicts like playing - not waiting to find out who screwed up

PrincessKate

Seriously, guys....calm down....lol.  This happens with every new game that Pogo brings out.  It's nothing new.  It will be back up in a little while.

Mikeael

Katt1969

Yup  Kate it does... >:(  I had an idea something was going to happen when earlier my progress was in % one game and in how many eggs till next rank the next..
Last time this happened I lost my ranks and had to reearn them all...grrrrrr....lol

Katt

touitsjesse

i dont think the percentage had anything to do with it....that part i believe as i was following it, is that if the egg's needed fell on a half egg(as we know that all pogo games such as WWW, have 2 decimal spots also)...when you fell on a half egg it showed percentage and whole eggs showed how many eggs left....just my input from what i've been disecting from this game.

what i want to know and i dont think i read anywhere...is there any glitches or advanced strategy..i know the chain thing, but i have seen players consistently getting 10,000 points games. Whats the catch here im missing?

SweetGirl200405

ok i got a ? ...when the game first came out ..and u look at the game now it says no rooms avaible did it have the team play tab and competive tab at top?..if not there adding it  i guess cuz thats what i see at top now..almost like the tabs in lottso when u play it ..

homelessdog

You should be able to always get 10,000 points just by making long chains.  It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.  No cheats that I know of.

homelessdog

Quote from: SweetGirl200405 on June 09, 2005, 09:25:00 PM
ok i got a ? ...when the game first came out ..and u look at the game now it says no rooms avaible did it have the team play tab and competive tab at top?..if not there adding it  i guess cuz thats what i see at top now..almost like the tabs in lottso when u play it ..
Yeah, they always had those.

smiles29

yes those tabs were always there. 
i consistently get over 10,000 points.  i usually make chains of 28-32 every round and therefore getting over 10,000 points a game.  usually between 12,000 and 16,000 points a game.  it does take practice.  i am not using an auto on this one (as of yet), and i have not found or heard of any glitches.
i do hope they get the game back up and running very soon.

happy badge hunting all.

Adacia

I'm wondering if they aren't fine tuning the game. The timing in between rounds is a little too much. Hopefully that is what they are working on. It's almost like having an intermission between games and that's not kewl lol.

MidnightToker62

I just love the new "system status" they threw in the Community News. (this is sarcasm by the way..lol)

No problems and all games and servers working..full on green light.

LMAO

My guess is the dang thing won't ever show anything but green, 1 game down or 10.

lvdust72

I asked Pogo what was up with the new game, why release something that is not working and yet thier status says all games and servers are working.   Here is the generated response:

Hi There,

Thank you for contacting Pogo.com Game Support.

This is usually a sign of temporary glitch, probably due to a technical difficulty with pogo. Problems like this are usually temporary and only last a short while. Please try playing another game for the time being, or you can try back again later and see if the game is working yet.

Thank you for being patient.

Pogo_Steve
Customer Support Representative
EA.com/Pogo

I swear pogo needs to go into politics, with the BS and run-around it gives us.   Ohhh well.....guess we should be used to it.  :'(

carbyville

This is the longest temporary glitch I've ever seen. I've been trying to play since last night, and nothing. :(

-Kristin

Capt. Morgan

Due to the sucess of the new auto POGO ran out of Eggs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview