PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:50:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa uh oh

Started by 1Lone1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Ouch Captain!  That coffee was hot that I just spewed.

bratsbemykids

Ok who hacked into Poppa Zoppa?  bend over and prepare for a spanking, naughty, naughty!!!!!  

This is what i got from pogo.......

Yesterday, we released a much-revered classic game called Poppa Zoppa, and the release did not go as smoothly as we had hoped. Unfortunately, to protect the stability of the entire Pogo.com site last night, the engineering team had to close the game with no warning, and some players may have lost badge or rank progress as a result.

We do apologize for this inconvenience; however, we are not able to provide rank or stats adjustments that resulted from this.

Also, we don't know when the game will be returned to service.

:o

carbyville

>:(

What a crock. I was so close to getting my rank 10 badge, and now who knows where I'll be when it comes back. Ugh.

-Kristin

smiles29

well that just is not right at all.  maybe they decided to pull it because of the quick release of the auto.  they were not expecting that  so maybe they are going to revamp it and then rerelease it in a way that will take longer for the auto to be redone.  who knows, we are talking about pogo here.  plus i feel left out that i did not get one badge yet in that game.  did anyone lose the badges they did get in that game?

caroline196

i havent lost any badges,i got to rank 12 (without auto) and badge is still there.i doubt pogo will change the game that much if at all,obviously a gaming issue

Adacia

It could be, but don't really think that's the case. In the time we could play, it did seem somewhat unfinished. The tallying of the scores was taking entirely too long. In the last few hours before they shut it down, there were also some strange things happening with the chat area. The player names were all out of order. Some of us were showing a token count of 0. I think they are just working the kinks out. I too would rather wait a little longer and have a smoothly run game.

caroline196

i agree,i doubt we will see poppa working until wednesday after weekly maintenance.me for one hopes its sooner than that :)

lol ive just looked at the site status in community news and the traffic lights isnt green anymore it is now orange,and says poppa zoppa is experiencing some difficulties.We're currently working on the problem

well at least know the lights move now lol ::)

smiles29

wow i am shocked.  i did not think those lights would ever change.

SaintHiρρo

check out the current "Pogo Status"... they've finally took the green light down! It's about freaking time they've actually admitted when they were having problems!

-=Saint Hippo

caroline196

ok guys,this is from pogo main page

PoppaZoppa's back in hibernation and is expected to resurface this afternoon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

so not long to wait O0

smiles29

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.  i can not wait :D.  i have been in withdrawals.  :P

avs1roy33

Me too Smiles...I even got up two hours early for work today so I could play...oh well.

smiles29

yeah leave it to pogo to bring games out prematurely and get our hopes up and then,  BOOM,  all shattered. but thats pogo, they love doing that stuff to us.

caroline196

guess what???

poppazoppa is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0

tadpold

game was running good for me on friday, lost it thursday but still got ranks and 36 badge and yes this game is very easy will not nead a cheat for this one,  ::) get over 10,000 almost every round, even have a high score over 21,000  8) , hopefully pogo fixes the game issues so its not so hard to get in a room ...well good stomping all  O0

Mikeael

If you wanna get the 36 chain badge heres a tip leave 2 are 3 buildings but dont finish the round and the next round will give you some chains :)

benjj_returns

smiles29

im not having any problems with the game yet (knock on wood - lol).  the longest chain i have gotten is 35,  but im getting there.  im getting alot of 30-34 chains so its just a matter of time and i WILL have that 36 chain badge.  happy stomping all.

homelessdog

Quote from: Mikeael on June 10, 2005, 11:41:39 PM
If you wanna get the 36 chain badge heres a tip leave 2 are 3 buildings but dont finish the round and the next round will give you some chains :)
I don't understand.  I always clear the board and there are always a bunch of chains (5 or 6) on the next stage.  How many additional chains do you get for not clearing a board? 

ETA: I tested it, left 2 buildings and still only got 5 chains.  It didn't change anything for me.

rhino

ANy tips on how to get the 36 chain badge yet???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview