PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 02:25:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa uh oh

Started by 1Lone1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

I got mine yesterday. The best tips I can give are to play in a fuller team room. The reactor tends to fill up faster. Keep the houses surrounding the reactor where they are if you can, so they all blow up together helping your chain.
  Try and get the sides and corners first and leave as few singled out pieces as possible. Hold on to your chain pieces as long as possible. Use them wisely though always looking a step ahead. If you have a single green piece off by itself with a chain on top, hop to it before you take off more of the board. You get a free jump and have eliminated a piece that you may not later be able to go to.
   It requires a little luck, though it can be done. I've done a 36 chain twice so far. Unfortunately, you do not get a x2 by your badge. Just be patient and do not let the timer intimidate you. I usually finish a round with atleast 20 seconds to spare.

PrincessKate

Adric.....I could kiss you!!!!!!   :-* :-* :-* ;D

Thank you for the best advice of playing in the team rooms.  I wasn't sure of the difference, but it finally got me my badge. 

I did my best to keep my own chain going, but when I did get stuck, I waited for the rest of the players in the room to find what I needed to activate the reactor.  It was only a matter of a few seconds until they did.  I hopped over to the reactor (which always changes colors to whatever your "Next" building is), and kept going.   I got it in the first round of the game, so it was a little nervewracking waiting for the end of the game to see if Pogo screwed me again....lol.

I am the worst at puzzle games.  If I can get it....anyone can!!!  Best of luck to all. 

Barbara

Congratulations!  I am headed for a team room.  Isn't Adric the best?

PrincessKate

Yes'm he sure is!!!!!  Trust me, I'm about ready to drive up to WI to give him a big wet kiss from Kate.  ;) 

galen

Well, it looks like Poppa Zoppa is down again.  >:(

No rooms will load and the numbers are dropping fast.

Galen

SouthPadreIsland

Community News - Site Light is GREEN, but Zoppa is not loading for me.  I am not sure Pogo Programmers work on the weekend. (LOL)  Figures, baby is asleep and I can play but can't load the game I want.  Hope it comes around soon, before my mutant awakens again.  :o

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SouthPadreIsland

I'll try again but I have cleared out and rebooted to no avail.  The room loads but then the tokens and game do not load.  Probably just me.  :)

Mayhem

Don't click on the "Play Now" button.

Search for a room with no more than 5 people in it and it loads just fine ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

avs1roy33

I was also having problems with pz loading a few minutes ago. I cleared my cache and now it loads fine. Go figure

Fluffy756

Adric

thanks for that great tip did just as you said and hit a chain of 35... so close getting it...

fluffy

Adacia

Awww ty all for making me blush lol. I'm very happy for those of you with the badge. Fluffy, if you can get a 35 chain, I know you can get a 36 chain. Hang in there. I know it's only a matter of time before you have it. Þ

knighthawk

Dammit all.   I cant get past 33.   No matter what I try I get 25-30 and an occasional 31.   I see people gettign 34 and 35....which makes me think that ill never get this :/

PrincessKate

You'll get it, knight.  That's what I was averaging for quite a while. 

nascar fan

so has anyone got the badge 36 with the auto yet or will it even get the badge.

Barbara

lvdust72

The closest I came with the auto is 33, that was in the begining when it was in trial, before I registered it.  ???

Betty Boop

lvdust72

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview