PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:06:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa uh oh

Started by 1Lone1,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

caroline196

woooooooohoooooo just got my superchain badge,never thought i would get it,but im happy that i never had to use auto,i feel like ive done a good challenge. O0

avs1roy33

Great job. It is a good challenge, but I still can't get past 31. Oh well, i'll try again once its back on the site.

caroline196

poppa is up and running,not many rooms avaliable as of yet

BloodRunzCold1

Ok if pogo was a real person i would be going over to there house and choking the shit out of pogo right about now. I have lost ranks on poppa zoppa for the third time now. First i was rank 14 and it put me down to 4. Then I was rank 17 and it put me down to 14. Now I went on a few minutes ago and I dropped from rank 22 to 19. EA  BLOWS

caroline196

well poppa again having problems,the traffic light on community news is orange again.so i wont be surprised if they take the game off yet again.sorry to those who have lost ranks.hope it wont take u long to get them back :(

AbCdEfMONKEY

Ok I Still Cant Get The Badge Even With The Tips...Im Getting No More Than 34x and got lucky once 35x.....PLEASE HELP

Barbara

Not every board is a viable winner.  You are doing a great job, just keep the faith.  You are making rank progress as you go along, bonus.

Jeffer

There is a certain amount of luck involved.  Not every game is a winner.  If you have gotten a 35 then you will eventally get the 36.

LlamaLove

It really is just a matter of the luck of the board.   I haven't gotten mine yet either, but console myself with what Barb said - I'm getting ranks at least while I'm obsessed with getting this badge.  LOL

Barbara

LlamaLove

Quote from: Barbara on June 14, 2005, 07:04:48 PM
Good luck and Happy Badge grabbing.

Thanks!  We badge fairies gotta stick together! 

Barbara

Been there, done that challenge, bought the soundtrack!

greendog

ok this is killing me...i have been thru rank upon top of rank.....what is the secert to this 36 chain badge?  please help me..lol

AbCdEfMONKEY

Why Would Pogo MAke A BADGE SO HARD TO GET...Come On You Need Really Good Luck To Get It.....And w00t w00t I Got My Rank 10 Badge Last Night! ;D ;D  But No Super Chains BadgeYet:(:(

PrincessKate

Quote from: AbCdEfMONKEY on June 15, 2005, 08:10:38 AM
Why Would Pogo MAke A BADGE SO HARD TO GET...

Because some of us pogo'ers like a challenge.  I was only upset when I got the first one, but due to Pogo game problems, I didn't get credit for it.  I've actually found that getting that 36 badge kinda took the fun out of that game...lol.  Now it seems like the rest of the badges will be easy/boring to get. 

AbCdEfMONKEY

I Know But It's.....I Dunno.....REALLY HARD.......LOL......ANd I Cant Get It....LOL....its hard if i cant get it  8)

SaintHiρρo

I've been close on many occasions but this morning I did the unthinkable... I've got all 36! I've cried my eyes out as it was in the first round and last thing I wanted was for Pogo to go down and me not get credit. Once the game was over and that ugly 36 popped up on my screen, I yelled and woke up the neighbors. Now I no longer have a reason to play that game while thinking. From here on in, it's "clear the board quickly" and nothing else. Unless they add a badge for being "Top Round Finisher 1000 Times" or something along those lines, this game is no longer a challenge!

-=There is no saint like a Saint Hippo!

AbCdEfMONKEY

AWww Everyone has All The Luck But Me :'( :'( :'( :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview