PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:54:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battlephlinx

Started by avs1roy33,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

Just wondering if anyone has an update on battlephlinx...a release date maybe? Thanks

smiles29

i dont. sorry avs1roy33.  but i think there was a post last month or the month before saying that it may be out sometime this month.  im not sure but i hope they give us enough time to play with poppa zoppa first.  i actually like that game.

avs1roy33

I like it too...I guess i'm just a little anxious  :)

Barbara

I don't think you should be worrying about Battle Phlinx when you haven't gotten my PZ chain badge for me yet.  Adric has his and Motley has hers.  Like the Rising Star badge, I will be the last to have it.  Now go brew a pot of coffee and get on it, please.

PrincessKate

I doubt you'll be the last, Barbara....lol.  I still don't have mine.  Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.  Best I can do lately is 33 with one 35 round.   :(

smiles29

yeah dont feel bad barb.  i have 2 35 chain rounds and i still dont have my rising star badge.  but im and steady at the wheel for that 36 chain.  sighhhhhhhhhhh.   :-\ :-\

Barbara

I got mine today, woo hoo!  Badge number 334.

smiles29

you got which badge today?  and way to go.

Barbara

36 chain and the second rank badge in Poppa

smiles29

Barbara

Thank you, and I've seen the way you play Poppza Zoppa and you will have the badge soon.

smiles29

i sure hope so.  i try to plan ahead and does not always work.  im pretty good at puzzle games, word games, and strategy games.

avs1roy33

I still can't get past 31...congrats on getting your 36 badge barbara, that takes some work!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Just keep tring.  It will come all in good time al in good time.

burning_bright25

Don't know if this is posted already, but here is the Battlephlinx page 
1) Go to www.pogo.com
2) Copy and paste the following in the
address bar (where you typed
www.pogo.com)......... javascript:
goTab('battlephlinx')
and there it is...cant play but tutorial is there

smiles29

cool.  i dont know if i like the idea of competing with others though but oh well. another day in pogoland.

homelessdog

There's a new tutorial available on pogobeta. 

Not sure if I can post links, so I'll remove the link for now. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview