PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:49:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"Improved" Perfect Pair Solitaire

Started by SplattCatt,

Previous topic - Next topic

SplattCatt

Has Anyone noticed the problem with the New and improved Perfect Pair Solitaire. The Badge help just sits there now. Before, it worked perfectly. Looks like this maybe Pogo's way to screw with the games. Change it just a little, and they have us., ( well, for a while anyway!)  Anyone have any ideas?  Am I the only one having this problem?  Thanks a lot!

Capt. Morgan

There is an updated auto for perfect pair.
It does work but will hang up sometimes ,so needs a little babysitting.
I think they are working on updating it even more, but with pogo changing games and adding new games I am sure the programmers are quite busy.

smiles29

yes there is an update for it.  if you already purchased the old one the update is free.  yes it works real good.  ive noticed it does hang up at first and then runs real good after that.  good luck.

tvc

I have a question where should the look ahead be clicked at ? thanks

smiles29

i put it on 7.  on line in from the right hand side.

tvc

BigTim

I was slowly plowing my way through the ranks before the "new" game from pogo and the "new" auto from badgehelp.  It absolutely will not run on my computer any longer.  

Homer

Tell us how you really feel. How about posting some info before going on a rant.

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BigTim

Sorry for the rant - just deliriously frustrated....

- Windows/XP (home ed)
- Internet Explorer
- 32 Bit
- 1024x768
- Smooth edges unchecked
- Sun Microsystems Java
- Runs trhough the game once and hangs

FlippantOne

Mine works really well with MSJVM, try that perhaps.  O0

smiles29

other than trying in regular java i dont know what to say but hopefully one of the programmers will be able to help a little more real soon.

Homer

I am using the MSJVM as well and it works perfectly. Try using that java and turn off the sun java. Don't forget to reboot after switching.

BigTim

;D Homer
1000 apologies!
Took a little digging, but I finally figured out how to download MSJVM.  After installing it, enabling it, disabling Sun Java and rebooting, MatchMaker4 ran like a charm.  Thanks very much.  One question - I have about 15 of your cheats - am I gonna haveta switch back and forth between Java's or do they all run under MSJVM?
Thanks Again!!! ;D

smiles29

they all run real good for me under msjvm.  just make sure that sun java in UNCHECKED on all the autos if that is an option.

Homer

Quote from: kalamansie on June 13, 2005, 09:07:35 PM
;D Homer
1000 apologies!
Took a little digging, but I finally figured out how to download MSJVM.  After installing it, enabling it, disabling Sun Java and rebooting, MatchMaker4 ran like a charm.  Thanks very much.  One question - I have about 15 of your cheats - am I gonna haveta switch back and forth between Java's or do they all run under MSJVM?
Thanks Again!!! ;D

I only use the MSJVM. Everything seems to work fine with it. At least for me it does. ;)

Capt. Morgan

I have a question for "Homer"

If I go to tools ,internet options, advanced ,I see Microsoft VM.
Is this the same as MSJVM?
Also I have all 3 boxes checked, Java console, Java logging and JIT compiler, is that correct?

Thanks

kazandchip

just check the compiler box..that is what works best for me

Capt. Morgan

Thanks Kaza
I tried that but it still does not work right.
15 min. lock up, get her going again 10 min. lockup.
I will just run other games and patiently wait for the programmers to work their magic

Homer

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on June 14, 2005, 05:28:33 AM
I have a question for "Homer"

If I go to tools ,internet options, advanced ,I see Microsoft VM.
Is this the same as MSJVM?
Also I have all 3 boxes checked, Java console, Java logging and JIT compiler, is that correct?

Thanks

Yes it is. Don't forget to reboot after changing.

AbCdEfMONKEY

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview