PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:31:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa going down....

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

I just got a server message from Pogo that Poppazoppa is going down in 15 minutes.  I hope it comes back up quickly.

avs1roy33

Maybe they are going to fix the game loading issues. That will be nice.

caroline196

well i hope they sort out room issues its a pain trying to get in a room,but lets keep our fingers crossed O0

avs1roy33

BloodRunzCold1

I better not lose my damn ranks when it comes back up this time. Last friday or what ever day it was I was a rank 11 when it went down and when it came back I was a rank 4. Then saturday when it was freezing up and stuff I had worked my way back up to rank 17 and when it started working again I had dropped down to rank 11. I am up to rank 21 now. And I will be so pissed if it does it to me a trird time.

Homer

I heard they are resetting everyone's ranks and badges. :P j/k but you never really know with pogo. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Spooks

Is that why it says that all game rooms are closed.. but it says that there are ppl in the rooms... ??

avs1roy33

They have closed the game, but there are still people who haven't left the rooms yet.

Barbara

Some people did not exit the rooms when the game went down.  Pogo usually does a sweep of the rooms and boots the people out.  

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview