This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

eucre

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

is there a Eucre auto available..I hate this freaking game???

Barbara

If you need an auto for anything, always look at www.badgehelp.com

Barbara

I went in and played with a friend and if we were behind and the bots were about to win, we would just stand up and take their seats.  We got credit for the wins.

missy

Thanks so much for the tip.  I forgot you could do that.

Barbara

I just sat back and watched the bot get to nine of ten and then took their seat, lol.

missy

well let me see what I can do.  I'm puttin it off till last, but I may go ahead and get it.

gigi

Is this a trick?  I played Bots and I also played in a private with Bots and the "stand" option is there, but not available.  So what game r u playing? :'(

Barbara

You have to make sure that your settings allow for the computers to replace players before you start.

jrzydvl

Quote from: gigi on June 15, 2005, 11:50:59 AM
Is this a trick?  I played Bots and I also played in a private with Bots and the "stand" option is there, but not available.  So what game r u playing? :'(

you need to play with a friend

Barbara

Yes, any room that you play in alone will boot you if you "stand."

avs1roy33

So, I may have a plan: Play with two screen names (double browser) in a private room. Once I'm about to lose, take both of the other computer's seats. Would that work?

Barbara

Yes, it would.  Or just ask a tall, auburn haired Badge Fairy to join you, your choice.

avs1roy33

That would be nice.  ;)  But I'm going to get my poppit badge first, I hate euchre with a passion.

Barbara

SaintHiρρo

Another Tip: Play with a friend but put the two of you against each other. One person always take up the card alone and don't get the required amount (3)... the other team will get 2 for stopping you. Towards the end, the one who was always going alone should switch to join their friend on a team... will go quicker (5 hands if you played up to 10) then just playing alone.

-=There is no saint like a Saint Hippo

smiles29

oh.  i didnt think of that sainthippo.  what i did to get my badge in less than a half hour was enter a room and bounce from table to table.  i checked the current score and if a game was within 3 points of winning i sat.  i probably woulda got it faster if i was in a fuller room lol.  i didnt notice that there was only about 35 people in the room  :P.  but i didnt have to play but maybe 12 hands total that way.

rhino

Thanks for the tips i appreciate it highly. Talk about a boring game!!!

Barbara

More boring than watching paint dry.

gigi

Ok, I set my options and got a friend to play..... the "stand" still didn't light up for either of us and I lost the game and my friend :'(

Barbara

What was the score when you stood up?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview